meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

"Hey, don't you think you should change your sig now that you're Carpal Tunnel? "
Yeah, I'm working on it...
Any suggestions ??
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

quote [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][size 2]:[/size][/font] [font "Verdana,Arial,Helvetica"][size 2]I have a picture that I want to use on my profile, but it is too big (37k or something)
Does anyone have software with which they would be able to make it small enough to use (around 8k I think)?
[/size]
[/font]
i do post it and i'll resixe it for you
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

>Good Morning/afternoon/eveing everyone. Who are we aggrivating today??

Good morning!

Today's topics have included among others tan-lines and hangover cures... The topic right now is Nacmac's new sig.

I'm signing off now, have a good weekend! I might pop in again later today if I'm not somewhere getting senselessly drunk...:)

Good Morning/afternoon/eveing everyone. Who are we aggrivating today??

Mornin' Lisa. I'm tryin' very hard to not aggravate anyone. My pub lunch was good and the mountain bike ride was damn good. Plenty muddy and a few good spills, what more could one ask for.:)
Want some rum for ya coffee ???

Ooroo
Mark F...

Bye Erno...have a great weekend.

Tan line....suck. I have them though [:/]

As for mosquitos,well, they rate up ther with the roach from yesterday. I breed the roaches in my oak trees and the mosquito tends to breed in my pool cover. Come spring I have to spray the cover to kill them all.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Tan line....suck. I have them though "

I won't believe you have tan lines till I see them for myself.....

I know, I know, but someone will ask sooner or later, might as well get it over with...

Soooo, c'mon, where's the pix?
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

I am suffering from a lack of creative inspiration at the moment, that is why I am not posting a lot today. I'm just not feeling entertaining :|.

What I do have are a couple of good boobies. Not sure whether this is the right thread to post them in - it being the NA thread & all - they might even be American as far as I can tell.

So are there any good reasons to post/not post them?

--
ZZZzzzz....

Post them, post them, post them.
There's 3 good reasons. ;)

"they might even be American as far as I can tell. "

We are a cosmopolitan lot here, all are welcome....

--------------------

Well, you can help me decide what to do with my weekend.
Do I go down the coast for a slow, lazy time, just relaxing on the beach, with a few of my quieter, better behaved friends

Do I go up to Escourt tonight, and subject myself to a bietjie langarm, then wake up early to go white water rafting, followed by a Landscape Prayers Concert. SOunds like a plan, but it's with my best friend and her man .... you know, two's company three's a crowd?

Or do I stay in Durban tonight, drive up to Escourt tomorrow? PRoblem is, if I stay in Durbs, there's a chance I might just do something silly like party all night again, which means I won't wake up in time to go rafting .... but then I could mosey on down the coast.

Far too many decisions to make on a Friday afternoon[:/]

Kerry