jumperconway

Base tragedy or suicide-WARNING VERY GRAPHIC!

It's eggztreamly sad. This was an ovoid-able accident. You people who are laughing have a cracked sense of humor, and I don't think it's a very funny yolk.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I guess the yolk's on us! Bwahaha! B|

Sorry, Wendy, I posted this before I saw you "beat" me to it... B|

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Omlett-ing you know this isn't very funny!

B|

And this neophyte skydiver had only recently come out of his shell.

Are you sure he isn't just poached? B|

This is just wrong. I personally knew the victim, he was a dear friend of mine. He had invited me to come along, but i had to work.

Last time I saw him at my house, he had nearly a dozen of his friends there. Some of his friends were gone after breakfast. I sat with the remainder and enjoyed my coffee. Easter was fun.

Last time I saw him at my house, he had nearly a dozen of his friends there. Some of his friends were gone after breakfast. I sat with the remainder and enjoyed my coffee.

I know what you mean. After breakfast, they're just kinda gone....nowhere to be found. It's a mystery.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

JUST QUIT THIS! You guys are making light of a serious accident! I have a little info to share! Note that this is not official yet but I heard there is a crack in the case so far. Apparently they have found parts of the container! It seems that this was a home built unit, comprised mostly of styrofoam and pressed paper! There were no handles or straps apparent, just some goofy press in tabs! DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DUPLICATE THIS AT HOME! This friend must have been a lost soul thinking this would keep him with the container! Hey so much for opening shock. He must have known that this would be catch and release senario! What was he thinking and who was the girl that was trying to prove to him that he really wasn't chicken? She should be fried! This is only speculation because the other thread gave no proof, but I feel some truth here.

Please think before you brink!

C 1027[:/]