Daizey

Snowing in NY...hows the weather everywhere else?

dude she is gonna want more than 15 seconds of tickling!

so what are ya saying Viking? Are you gonna offer me more???:ph34r:
hehe, i will be out there soon enough and hopefully I can lose JT long enough to find out just what it is you guys are talking bout! ;)

*daizey*

Sunny and highs in the 60s here in South/Central Texas. The only thing that would make this cool, is if I didn't feel like I was beaten with a "feel like shit" stick and have something that large amounts of Day Quil/Night Quil don't effect..>:(

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

If you havn't noticed i was reading and re-reading that pm for quit some time! all i gotta say here is. Are you sure your 17?! Holyshit!!:o:o:$:)

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Beautiful. Hardly a cloud in the sky. As warm as it can get for mid November. And I can't jump cause I start my new winter job today.:( I will bear with it only because this is a temporary job, to help pay for Arizona!

Gee, that word puts a smile on my face...:Dsay it again, say it again...Arizona!B|

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
-Robert A. Heinlein

Yep the weathyer sux ass here in GA. I will claim responsibility for that though. You see ever since I got my rig the weather has been rotten on the weekends.

It's often times my fault when it rains. I perhaps wash my car or plan a day on the boat and poof! it rains.:(

I usually try not to plan a day at the DZ, but ever since I got my rig it doesn't seem to matter.>:(>:(

Kwak

Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Well, it's times like this that make realize why I moved to Lancaster,PA.:|
I miss Lake Placid with all my heart :)but, the fall & spring trasitions were always soooo miserable [:/]
Fall is too messed/rain/a.m. frost for mountian biking and when spring hits(end of March), ORDA stops maintianing the track and mountians regardless of temps being cold enough.
I'm buying snowboard cloths and plan on snow jumping my new canopy this Winter!
Awsome photos waiting to happen.
:);)
B|In Saranac Lake, I had to watch Magnum P.I. every day to see the Sun = Fact),

haha, i love the snow, don't get me wrong. I can even take the cold a little bit. Its more of the fact that i was stuck here upstate when I needed ot get back to Long Island last night! Oh well, I had a nice visit with my family-and got to watch the snow

*daizey*