christoofar

Lame reasons for NOT skydiving

Okay.... I'm embarrased to post this...

It's perfect outside.... yesterday I jumped and the winds sucked... but today is good.

However, I CANT go ANYWHERE until I finish today's NYtimes Xword puzzle!!! I am so addicted to these stupid puzzles, arrrgh! B|

(btw 85 Across looks like "ENSCONCE")

:D

At the Laughlin bookie there was a guy reading the morning paper who was on the record dive... he tucked it into his RW suit when it was time to open the door.

Reading the morning paper in a skyvan... how cool is that?

Were you on the skyvan on the record dives?? I was, I didn't see anyone reading the paper. Though I have thought of taking my log book along on a jump to catch up....

Nope keskeie, but he was in the record (or lack-thereof) jump! It was one of the morning funloads while all the r-dubbers were "busy" dragging their derriers out of bed. :D

the lames/stupidest reason for NOT skydive i know is, that the weather is perfect sun i shining no clouds, perfect temperature, no wind, but there simply isn't enough skydivers to fill up the plane so you sit on a dropzone whole day not jumping and watching every car that droves by and hoping that someone will stop on a dropzone to jump...:S

"George just lucky i guess!"

If you had just a few more on the DZ you'd be the luckiest bunch in the world. You wouldn't have to worry about manifests or waiting around for your turn. You'd do your jump, wait for as long as a turnaround takes and then your all back up there again for the next one. Chain-skydiving. CoolB|

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

I haven't been the past two weekends because the weather has SUCKED. Funny though....hasn't really bothered me. My bank account likes me a little better. I have however spent my DZ money on things I need. Like some licenses and a new drive shaft for my Jeep. Hopefully we'll have some 60F sunny days soon. At least get in a H&P.