narcimund

Holidays for the lonely

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but I just don't want to live a really long time while looking like a vegetarian. Do those people look like heroin addicts or what? All thin and pasty-faced

It may be my imagination, but I notice the pasty-faced, scrawny, stoop-shouldered effect more on male vegetarians, not so much on female vegetarians. Vegetarianism seems to agree w/ women better then it does with men. Anyone else notice this? (and yes, I realize I'm generalizing here).
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

It may be my imagination, but I notice the pasty-faced, scrawny, stoop-shouldered effect more on male vegetarians, not so much on female vegetarians. Vegetarianism seems to agree w/ women better then it does with men. Anyone else notice this? (and yes, I realize I'm generalizing here).

Actually, I don't care one way or the other about the whole vegetarian thing. It's just a tool to tease Carrie today. I don't think she gets enough abuse. ;) It seems that no one was paying any attention to her, so I figured that a little pony-tail tugging was in order. :ph34r:

One of the most physically strong and fit people that I know is Packin Cathy. She is a vegetarian and one of the healthiest people that I know. I also tease her quite a bit, but she knows to ignore me and that is cool.

Being an oldster, I do watch what I eat, but I do that within limitations. Grits happen to be good for ya. Biscuits and sausage-gravy are a culinary delight. B| I love a good braut on the grill during the winter, but I don't eat them every day. Moderation.

I am just planning to work on thanksgiving cause i dont have any family around here and i am on call for work so i cant travel anywhere. i dont want to intrude on others that do have family...
I never really realized how lonely a person can get around the holidays...:S

I'm actually doing that same thing....no one to spend it with anyways[:/]