narcimund

Holidays for the lonely

sorry for letting you down man, i am.....B|

Just here to help out a brother and a sister. The whole time you've been talking, she's been thinking about boinking ya. Don't you see the cruelty in leading her on? Quit toying with her in this fashion. Do you think nothing of her happiness? Send her a plane ticket, buy a box of body paints, and two bottles of Captain Morgan. Close the deal. Spread happiness wherever you travel. :ph34r:

ok.....I want to have this dinner...k....boinking....nah...the plane ticket...well if you look at the thread about what you want for Christmas....just a good fellow skydiver to spend the day with me will be cool enough it doesn't have to go to extremes plus I invited others....remember....see you are reading it wrong.

"....see you are reading it wrong. " No, I just thought my version sounded like more fun. I never let reality get in the way of a good time. ;)

I was thumbing through the posts one last time before I go to sleep(getting up at 5am yuk) and just wanted to say its all good....just didn't want to to be left wide open for people to think things they shouldn't....of course they will anyways but I had to defend my side:)....of course....it was a very creative thought tho....but just not me:)

I LOVE fried turkey..... Back in Lower Alabama..(pensacola) where I'm from, we always had fried turkey..

Do you make "TURDUCKEN"?
That's alot of work and hours of cooking (1&1/2days?)
p.s. I like hearing about you children. Alot of DZ folks see kids as a barrier from jumping. I'd give my life for my 2 girls & my baby boy(you understand that, I know)
[:/]I'm working X-ma$ til 12pm on my boy's "1st Christmas" I think I'm going to dress as Santa while I'm out there fixing phone lines (Med emergency repairs only) and come like that, as he wakes from the A.M. knap:)-Grant

Do you make "TURDUCKEN"?

I haven't made a turducken yet...but i aspire to:)

I'm working X-ma$ til 12pm on my boy's "1st Christmas"

That sux ..but I think dressing like Santa is a great idea...being away from our kids is usually a lot harder on us than it is on them. I remember fighting back tears when each one of them hopped on the school bus for the first time...they were like.."see ya mom"..:D:D

Have a great holiday!;)