dbattman

Everyone be careful up there, PLEASE!

It's another long, holiday weekend. The end of the season is approaching and there are plenty of boogies to get your freak on before the temperatures drop and Fall arrives.

/me gets down on his knees and clasps hands in front

Please, please, please- let's not have a repeat of Memorial Day weekend. Check your gear. Check your buddies gear. Pay attention to your altitude. Watch your swoops and check for traffic in the landing area. Keep the whuffos out of harms way with their cameras. And if you see something out-of-place, SPEAK UP!

If everyone makes it home, it was a great holiday. Have fun, its a fantastic holiday. Get in a few good skydives on top of that, and it was awesome.

It's another long, holiday weekend. The end of the season is approaching and there are plenty of boogies to get your freak on before the temperatures drop and Fall arrives.

Please, please, please- let's not have a repeat of Memorial Day weekend. Check your gear. Check your buddies gear. Pay attention to your altitude. Watch your swoops and check for traffic in the landing area. Keep the whuffos out of harms way with their cameras. And if you see something out-of-place, SPEAK UP!

If everyone makes it home, it was a great holiday. Have fun, its a fantastic holiday. Get in a few good skydives on top of that, and it was awesome.

Oh if only the ground were made of Charmin... I would do some most interesting things with my front risers. :)

"Everyone be careful up there, PlEASE!"

is that some kind of tall joke? I take offence to that!!>:(

;)hehe
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

"If everyone makes it home, it was a great holiday."
Well said. In the scheme of life, it won't matter how many points you turned on jump three. The important thing is to make it home safe.
Thanks and back to ya batt! B|

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

Bumped back up to the top. I don't want to read about any dumb-ass stunts on Monday, ya hear me!?

I don't want to take away from the serious nature of this thread, but fall arrived here a long time ago and winter has reminded us that it's just around the corner numerous times. But as long as there's an airplane willing to take myself up, I jump no matter how cold it is. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over