JumpNFly

nicknames

Ok, so what silly nicknames have you been given, why did get them, and what are they...

The people in my office are now calling me sting. I have this bright yellow sweater that I wear, i think its fabulous, but since I wear it with black pants...
Now even the patients are calling me that.. heehee, I think its kind of funny, and well it could be worse...

AND T-RAV, do'nt tell them about the other one.. hee hee

The key to walking on water... Is knowing where the rocks are

i got called "tricky dave" in high school cuz i was always trying to weasle extra points outa the science teacher for half assed answeres i would write down on tests... and then there is the one that was sorta humorus....."genitals"...see my last name is gentile and when i was at a track meet in 8th grade and they mispronounced my last name as genitals...no this wouldn't of been so bad but.....well as in some sporting events, when your doing the event your "up" then if your first in lie your "on deck" and then if your second your 'in the hole" well when it was my turn to be any of the three they pronounced my name as genitals......funny as hell looking back on it but it wasn't then..... i ended up scoring 5th in that meet....(shotput)

all kinza names...

Im "Rocky" at work
I'm "V" to my friends I was stationed with in Texas
"JT" to most of you
"Val" in korea
"Joey sausage" to my friends back home.

I've been called "Rambo" by the people I used tp know I Ga.(whenI had long hair)
"eddie"(as in VAn halen) to my firends in virginia....Geez! I could go on!

to most common are "JOEY sausage" and some arraangement of my Initials with a mix of some Italian person!:S

My photos

My Videos

yea my cousin vinnie gets em all wound up too!
YEs I got a cousin vinnie!

a list of names of friends I grew up with
louie, tommy, frankie,anthony, lenny, danny, Rob(hes a pollock) sandy, juney,

some last names not to give away whos is who...
rosano,lofaro,anselmo,pisano(no shit)
those are some!

little tony,big tony,tony two toes, medium tony, frankie fingaz, johnny the mouth....you get the idea
My photos

My Videos

I don't have one [:/]

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

I've suffered the usual derogatory childhood names based upon my surname, but it isn't the same.

Furthermore, I don't think it's "cricket", if you will, for someone to nickname themselves.

On a humorous note, a young lady completely tore the seat of her trousers apart on opening shock one day at my home DZ. An individual there promptly dubbed her "Cheeks". It kinda stuck, but she moved away. too bad.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."