jumpergirl

Tampa skydivers

Go to Z-hills and you'll find jraf, happythoughts, Stacy and Galen. Those are the only ones off the forums I can think of that jump out there.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Geeeeezus, girl you want to hang out with skydiver? Are you mad? Whuffo you wanna hang out with skydivers? They are worthless shit, scum of the earth and most of them have outstanding warrants! and/or are criminally insane.

Come out to ZHills - there is plenty of us. Ask for Hans and be scared.....I'll introduce you around:S

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

At this moment I do not have my rig. It is a long, sad story, but nonetheless. :| I want to play though!! Anyone got an extra I can borrow?? (I normally jump a Triathalon 120.) Maybe next weekend I can go play, but I can't make it this weekend. I would LOVE to get together with someone, or some of you, during next week. Any takers???

Jaime

Skymama forgot her runt-child dove

Oh, Dove, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I swear! I went over in my head real quick who I played with last week, and you wern't at the dz. I'll never forget again. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Come to Deland and your welcome to borrow any of mine. I have rigs with a stilletto 107, a velocity 111, and Im in the process of getting a ve90 so maybe one of those will suit you.

Edited due to spelling, never post after just one Beer.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Dove's right... go see Aggie or Derek at Sun Path and see if they have a demo you can jump. I actually bought a container from them (it was a demo) and they're still letting me jump the demo canopies. They are good people. :)
As for Tampa, there are several military types to include the SOCOM parachute team that live in Tampa (working at McDill) and jump at Z-Hills every weekend. You should look Andy Serrano on the weekend and he'll give you the scoop! :)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here