Lolie

How many piercings & tattoos do you have?

ok.....so I lie. here's a picture of me for all to see, FINALLY:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I guess I should put a warning on this....is pretty sick, for the faint hearted.....repeat.......faint hearted!!!!

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

1crazypiercing(10).jpg

Piercings:

Ears regular
Left ear cartlidge once
Nose
Belly button

One tattoo which pic has been posted of.

Want to get another tattoo (or more). And thinking of a couple more piercings (another ear cartlidge, labet, and clit hood). Also, I have tons of ideas for skydiving tattoos and I'm working on drawing some of them up. Do you guys think that I could sell them to skydivers wanting tattoos, and maybe charge more if you want a "one of a kind" that no one else would be able to have? What do you think?

Christina

No piercings...no tats. I pierced my ear once when I was about 17. Didn't last long. I have thought about getting a tat several times but I just haven't found anything I want to be PERMANENTLY on my skin. It would also interfere with my ability to be anonymous. That would bother me...

Also, I have tons of ideas for skydiving tattoos and I'm working on drawing some of them up. Do you guys think that I could sell them to skydivers wanting tattoos, and maybe charge more if you want a "one of a kind" that no one else would be able to have? What do you think?

I'd like to see them. I really want a skydiving tat and don't know what to get... I'm looking for the PERFECT design...

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

after all the people that walked up to me at WFFC and said hello solely on recognizing me from this site!!!

At least most people walked up to you. Me and Jess damn near knocked you over.;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

1 ear pierced and two tatts. One is a death head with wings and NO FEAR written underneath on my right shoulder.

have been resisting the urge to get another one done for two years now.

Tony
The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.

Me and Jess damn near knocked you over.
-----------------------------------------------------------
What a way to start the WFFC 2002!!! Can you guys be naked for that part of WFFC 2003?

I'm thinking...umm...NO!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I had two piercings at one time but now they're just holes. As for tattoos, I like what Ozzy Osbourne had to say about them. Something like everyone and they're mom has a tattoo now, it's more unique not to have one. Some of my friends are pretty tattooed up and it looks really good but it's not really for me. If I were to get a tattoo it would be if i had a child or something else really significant. I like Rhino's idea of the foot or hand prints tattooed.

Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM