FeetFlyer

Post whores

I would like your help with something I've been wondering about for awhile. When do the ones who posts the most in theese forums aka the "postwhores" have time to skydive, since they seem to spend all their time in front of the computer?

Are they in fact skydivers or are they just wannabes who knows more.. or less about skydiving and feels the need to share it with others?

An other interesting question is.. am I a
postwhore-wannabe since I posted this kind of useless thread? Maybe I'll make another thread and discuss that.. or two threads, or three.. or...

<>

I'm in a catch 22 situation here. I can only afford to skydive once everymonth.
So I then decided to go to Mr. Bank, got approved for a loan...now I can spend the money, but I've been in hospital, and have got to recover... As soon as I go back to work, and find out my roster...I am planning a huge weekend. And if I'm not jumping...I am here...or on the beach watching the D liscence jumping the beach.

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

I'm a IT professional (geek) so I spend most of my time in front of a PC, BUT on weekends I DEDICATE MY TIME TO THE SKIES!!!!, unless there is a side a job, which is always welcome, extra cash translates into EXTRA jumps :P

I "work" in front of a computer for 8 hrs M-F. 9 hrs if you throw in lunch. ;) I was at a DZ EVERY weekend for over a year. I have missed a few lately for various reasons. School, weather, my canopy getting relined. However....I spend FAR more time than I should at the DZ. :D

lots not forget that some of us live in states with winters. Hmm. It is December here in MI and there is nothing to do now that I have graduated except post on dz.com.... OK, so there is a ton I should be doing, but that would require getting off the computer and actually looking for a new job.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

At my Dz we don't jump during the winters therefor I wont be able to jump until Mars... gahhhh!! But I've signed up to a winterboogie which will be held sometime near easter.. We will exit the plane over Swedens highest mountain "Kebnekajse" and land near a cabin which is halfway up the mountain.. the view will be spectacular and I can hardly wait until I'll be there.

<>

None of us (well, except for BillVon) have ever actually went skydiving. A few have tandems, some saw Terminal Velocity, and a bunch more bought the movie "Cutaway".

We then conspired with the infamous yet elusive Sangiro to create this site so that the regulars on The "Wreak" would say we were just a bunch of touchy feely whiney kids that had nothing better to do than act like skydivers.

Yup, that's about it.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

We rent our plane (an AN2) and the owners don't want it out in the snow. And since we dont have a hangar to put it in.. we don't jump during the winters:(

But at least I can sit in front of the computer and read about jumping and watching skydivingvideos and such.. It's a little comfort until I can jump again.

>

You are hereby sentenced to buy a video camera and get excellent footage of all Rodriguez Bros initiations as well as the Wet/No T-shirt contest at the 2003 WFFC

I think you did a fine job videoing the wet tshirt contest. I'll never forget turning around and seeing you standing there with that helmet on and a beer in your hand. Oh the memories...

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!