hughbetcha

canada getting it right!

we need the higher alcohol content to keep from freezing to death in the winter.

Or is that to put up with the boredom?:P I kid you not I was watching a Canadian Standup comic one night and his opening was
" Man I got a big head" Points to his cranium
"That't pretty funny right?"
Suuuuuuuurrrrrreee.

:P

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

hehe dont move to Las vegas. those DRUNKs are bad enough to deal with. I can only imagine the stoners!

the statistic is that just about 1/2 the drivers on a weekday are legally drunk.
on weekends it goes to 3 of every 5 are drunk!
(tourists:S)
I live 15 miles from my job. there hasnt been one day that I didnt see an accident either on my way home or TO work.
(I've been living here since 1 oct 02):S

My photos

My Videos

Actually we have, in my opinion, the greatest beer. Most of our beer is 7%. none of this 4.5-5% stuff

This is a myth, unfortunately. Most Canadian beer is 5% alc/vol, just like most US beer.

However, percent alcohol in the US USED to be measured by weight as opposed to by volume, so the numbers used to come out a bit lower for American beer then Canadian beer, even though it was largely the same.

There is a few beers in Canada that is legitimately 7%, but if you ask me it tastes like piss, and was only useful when I was in highschool and wanted to get ripping drunk off a six pack.

_Am
__

You put the fun in "funnel" - craichead.

[qyote]There is a few beers in Canada that is legitimately 7%, but if you ask me it tastes like piss, and was only useful when I was in highschool and wanted to get ripping drunk off a six pack.

The Phillips India Pale Ale (locally brewed) is 7% -- but I drink it because it is the best beer you can buy (imho, of course!)

we also have a microbrewery beer called
'Fin de la Monde'
(translates to 'End of the World')
which in 9%

there are quite a few options here in the 6% - 8% ratio, even some from the major brewers which do taste like piss, but then you shouldn't be expecting much more if yer drinking major label beer anyway.