JPA

Bloody Poms putting up a fight

After a dismal start to the one-day cricket in Australia the bleeding poms are finally showing some form. So far 2/119 from 21 overs. They're only delaying the inevitable however, once Slater and Gilchrist get behind the crease the annihilation will begin and the rampant lion will go back to where it belongs, lying wounded on the pitch:P

After a dismal start to the one-day cricket in Australia the bleeding poms are finally showing some form. So far 2/119 from 21 overs. They're only delaying the inevitable however, once Slater and Gilchrist get behind the crease the annihilation will begin and the rampant lion will go back to where it belongs, lying wounded on the pitch:P

E Pluribus Unum... sounds like latin to me also;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

This tour is shaping up to be the worst ever.

Only two english tours have failed to win a match on tour. I can't remember the dates, but the tours consisted of on and two matches respectivley.

This time, they've lost 11.

carn the Aussies!
--
Arching is overrated - Marlies

Rugby .... now we're talking B|

Come now Kerry, we all know that the only reason you like rugby is the short shorts the players wear and the fact that there is a formation called a "scrum";)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

The gauntlet has been thrown down. The tourists finished up with 251 with 2 wickets in hand. Unfortunately I have to go watch a years worth of Aussie BASE action on a big screen TV at a beach-front pub so I can't watch the rest of the game. All we need is some quick flashes of the bat and the poms can continue with their proud tradition of humiliation at the hands of Australians B|

POM, its from POME, pride of mother england, as used in whining poms, bloody poms, and also those troublesome neighbours....;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

rugby players do have nice bums .... but as for the players in the scrum? naaah they tend to develop cabbage ears ....

My dad has a cabbage ear from rugby. He's lucky, though...one guy on his team broke his neck in the scrum...and then broke it again after he healed and returned. My dad stopped playing last year, so my sister is the only rubgy player left in the family. I'm altogether too much of a wuss.