billvon

Two new converts

dark is not the opposite of light, it's the abscence of light. I thoght to myself "she know what she talkin about" -Mike D, Beastie Boys

belly fliers are cannon fodder for freeflying meat missles. get out of the way loser. JK

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

LOL...poor Kawi...obviously you've never had the opportunity to turn a 20 point 4-way or hop on a formation load...

Try it...I've taken freefliers on a rockin' 4-way, and though they may not switch to RW, they definitely land with a newfound respect for the discipline.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

>See, I would have been more impressed if you got CReW dogs to actually get freefall, THAT takes talent.

I did that too! Tina Marie, 1996. I actually got her to get on the rec.skydiving record attempt (it was around 20.) She hadn't had any freefall in about two years. It wasn't pretty.

no, i have not. I admit, there is a great sense of accomplishment swinging people around and turning points, along with an added dimension of control and speed. just a 2 way. a four way will be fun. but i've got to learn to move around in a sit first.

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

See, I would have been more impressed if you got CReW dogs to actually get freefall, THAT takes talent.:P

then I guess we're some TALENTED mo-fos in Zhills. :P

We had a dive at zhills with belly flyers, CRW dogs, FFers and wingsuit flyers...all on the same dive.

It's all about respect for each other and each of the disciplines.... :) Almost makes you wanna hold hands and sing Kum-ba-ya... :P

arlo

Haha! That's awesome, Bill! Your pictures even wooed me into doing less freeflying and more rw than I was doing before :o. I am still stunned by the abilities of everyone on the record. I know I'll never get there, but it'll be fun trying!

There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

See, I would have been more impressed if you got CReW dogs to actually get freefall, THAT takes talent.:P

;) I did that once...I got Brett C., a tandem instructor and serious CRW dog at Perris to make a couple "low pull" jumps with me a few months ago... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

She's right, it can be a lot of fun!

I must say I am bi-disciplined. not enough FF's here to get a two way most of the time. Id rather belly fly then go it alone!....but sometimes I gotta!
I lost almost all of the little control that I did have at FF'ing:S
My photos

My Videos