pds

Eloy beacon riders unite!

I must've gone to bed too early -- I never even knew there were beacon rides going on. Just gotta know -- were they nekkid?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Oh! We skydivers don't EVER ride the beacon in Canada :P ...especially since 9/11 when they re-fenced the tower and locked the access gate to the catwalk - forcing one, hypothetically, to climb an 8 ft fence, then 30 ft of tower base to get to the hangar roof, then up the tower ladder, then rappel out 5 ft of catwalk grid just to get a warm butt ... naah. WE behave. It's the Air Cadet glider pilots!!!

Dave

...OUR airbase also has a cold war era bomb shelter

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

as a proud member of double-hucklebuck team 2, i would like to dedicate this thread to the magnificent nignoggery of late.

stories, people, in detail and color if you have it!

I have to correct you though... it's the HUCK-A-BUCK! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

CABBAGE CRATES COMING OVER THE BRINEY!!

uh, sorry cap'n I just don't seem to get your banter today...

(there IS a skydiver nicknamed 'thud'who MIGHT have plf'd off something that MIGHT have been a beacon ... but that was before my time so I can;t say for sure:))

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

i know nothing.. i did not ride the becon naked i swear, ask sunshine, lolie, bbb2003... we just walked over to it and looked i swear........

p.s. ask lolie what she did to deserve a "skychicks gone wild shirt"...hehehe

woo hoo!

i got to take out two beacon virgins on the night of the 1st. myself and said suspects were last seen heading away from the fire barrels at some god-foresaken hour.

not saying that my riding skills were rusty, but i did almost fall off the tower and managed to get a HUGE bruise on my left calf that is just now feeling better.B|

story: just had to get one ride in before i headed home:)people: don't remember, too drunk!:S
detail/color: no pictures...that i have at least!:o

that would be horrible if beacons were hard to get to everywhere...guess we'd just have to be content with nekkid windsock/tetrahedron relays! ;)

b

i know nothing.. i did not ride the becon naked i swear, ask sunshine, lolie, bbb2003... we just walked over to it and looked i swear..
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to agree with you!!! hehehe

People ride the beacon naked? Who would do such a thing?!;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

People ride the beacon naked? Who would do such a thing?!

Definitely not ME!!! No, I'm a very modest girl... I swear. Well, at least until sunny gets her photos developed. You know the one I'm talking about... ;)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Definitely not ME!!! No, I'm a very modest girl... I swear. Well, at least until sunny gets her photos developed. You know the one I'm talking about...

Another one i corrupted!! Yee haw!!:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Another one i corrupted!! Yee haw!!

hey, not so fast suuny one... who ya think she got the shirt from????? just cuz you have a way with women you water drinking lesbian.....