CrazyIvan

I'm a POST-WHORE...so WHAT???!!!

Well, nothing in particular, just had a crazy day at work (like that's something out of the ordinary) and I decided to POST just because I fell like it....so, How was your day? :|

Crappy.

One of my CS courses is overflowing, so the prof said that he will start checking IDs to see who's enrolled and who's just sitting in (it's a popular section). I'm a transfer student, and I've been having trouble with my transfer course descriptions because of a professor that I had a... disagreement... with. He shouted at me and called me stupid in public because he heard a friend of mine talking to me in class. I walked away, he hated me ever since. Good thing he didn't know my name, or I wouldn't have gotten my 91>:( Anyway, I can't get a proper course description out of him now, and I can't enrol in any courses here at my new uni until I do. And now I'll get kicked out of a very important class.

>:(

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Well amature post whore Ill give ya that much but Id still have to say that Clay is the post whore among all the rest. :P

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

I waited 2 flippin hours to make a jump out of a Cessna 206, only got to 9000..um I can't complain about the freefall but the turbulance off the mountains....I saw a white light. I think I miss AZ.

Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

I dont know if this would relate but I went thru something to that nature I guess where I realized what it was I was actually doing...I mean come on jumping out of a plane...lol and was out of the sport for about a year and a half but it passed as all obstacles do over time.

If that helps cool if Im way off subject then I tried.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Have you ever been in a slump?

Where you just don't feel like jumping and you don't know why?

Yup. In one right now. Hoping that getting some jumps in the next couple weekends will pull me out of it.

After JFTC it's been kinda hard to get excited about jumping. Guess I need a new goal to work towards...

Hey Skybytch,

Thanks for the tip towards calling Bonehead for that D-box. They had the one that I was looking for and I'm as happy as a little girl ( pulling my nipples outwards from under my shirt )

Hey, do you still have a guy named Greg working as a tandem master there? I jumped there in 94 (I think) for my first tandem. The guy said he had about 10,000 jumps. About 6 feet with brown curly hair. We had one hell of an opening.

Spinner Bella.