sangiro

Eloy Boogie Video

I'm still eagerly awaiting the arrival of Cajones and Lewmonst's Eloy boogie video, but Krishan (a fellow DZ.COMer from NM) sent me a video the other day of some of the jumps he did (some of which I was involved with) and it brought back great memories. Plus I also got to see jumps that I wasn't even on (like AggieDave's 400th which went to the crappers or the neat hybrid with Sudsy and Pablito hanging from).

Now the question I have to ask myself (AggieDave should remember this), what the heck was I thinking when I pulled AggieDave out of the Otter before the count? :o:S>:(:):$:P

Once again, I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of the official boogie video (and how could I forget the DZ.COM formation loads from Duece).

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Those were funny dives, I only *wish* it was my 400th though (it was my 300th :P).

What were you thinking? Shit I don't know, eitherway it was funny!B|

Hey, that hybrid with Suds and Pabs hanging, look out around for the lurkers, you'll see me hanging out "campfiring" the dive on my belly. Those bastards couldn't get it going fast enough to FF with...:P

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Krishan (a fellow DZ.COMer from NM) sent me a video the other day of some of the jumps he did

I jumped with him a few times. I think i'll ask him to send me a video too!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I think HH should do pop ups on this thread.....Tequila Shot Films order 'em NOW!

*bump*

Yeah!!! What she said, what she said!!! Betsy is like a queen right, whatever she says goes right???

(hey bets, thanks chica, you rock!)
http://www.exitshot.com