vanillasky11

Pets

STACY- You must come over to my house and calm the kids down. When I saw your Rat Terrier I started screaming. B| Look! Look!

In my attempts over the years of finding the proper skydog personality, I brought home -FleaFlyer-

The weird thing is this- at Precious Pets where I found Flea they showed me several tiny breeds. They looked the same, all Mini's. Rat Terrier and Fox Terrier so I picked one that had 'that certain something'

Flea was suposed to be a Mini Rat Terrier, he may be. A friend of mine after a few days said it looked like something else, a Fox maybe. The store said they believe they got the litters mixed up and they dont know which one he is. By then who the hell cares, he was mine.

So, some pictures look like Flea and they are Foxes. Some pictures look like Flea and they are Rats. His papers say Mini Rat Terrier. But he looks just like yours! So I squealed with delight when I saw your photo. Either one a Mini Rat or a Mini Fox, Flea is Flea. One of a kind.

Max is adorable!!

A couple of pictures here. Your Max looks bigger than Flea however, I dont know his age in your pic.

Flea and My Foot picture is to show how small he was when he came home at 7 weeks.

Then one picture shows a film canister to indicate his size. Great Danes are incredibly gentle with babies and small guys. He has never stepped on anyone. But he has accidnetly peed on everyone as they follow him and walk under him without looking up. :S

One picture here is of Skeet when FleaFlyer came home. Another reason for Flea is he lost his friend Bob, a Austrailan Cattle Dog. Bob herded and bossed Skeet around constantly. It was a good learning experience for Skeet and me. So when that BF was eliminated so was Bob. :( So in comes Flea......... Skeet was NOT amused.

Caption, Uh Hummm, .... Excuse Me??? ....WTF is THIS???

~AirAnn~

Skeet&Flea.jpg

FleaFlyerLittle&Littler.jpg

FleaCrawledUderSkeet.jpg

SkeetFlea.jpg

FleaAndMyFoot.jpg

I swear this is the last one!

Flea was NOT amused when Olav ZipsTer came home either.

I just found this and noticed the almost same expresion on Fleas face as the above situation with Skeet and Flea.

Levin is coming in later and tells me he is bringing me another pet of some kind. Its hairless and cool. That is all I know. Other than the obvious question, can it skydive. Answer- Likely not. I can not guess what it is...Not a bird, not a fish, It might be a reptile, (ug) it is suposed to fit right in and make himself at home.... Thats all I know.

My Dad always said if a Hippotumus showed up you would let it in. :S He is right.

~AirAnn~

FleaZip.jpg

max is a fox terrier. he was supposed to be a toy, but i think they got that messed up. he weighs almost 15-20 pounds now, all muscle. when we got him he could fit in the palm of my hand. He's a wimp, scared of anything shiny, barks at the TV.

He could still be a Toy. Do a search and see how thick the standard for the breed is and you will know what I mean. The standards are more like a Jack Russell but with longer legs.

Flea is 18 lbs and total muscle, buff and when he stands there his little muscles stick out.

He is NO girlie Man! LOL

Some breeders dont do what they should about socialization with the babies. What I mean is in the beginning they should put a radio on for 5 min, 10 min, etc so the puppies can get used to different enviroments at other peoples houses.

The new little bitties I have now are today 3 weeks old. (last night they sucked some real food from my finger and walked 1.5 feet back to mother, yeah)

Flea is the Dad, anyway I bring them out to watch tv with me at night till bedtime with Mother on the couch. They are used to the other guys playing and running here and there and cats jumping and other various noises. I cant wait to see how they handle the DZ and the aircraft.

Maybe I should tape the engine noise and play that for them. Hey-good idea.

~AirAnn~

Hi there,

OK, I'll bite (so to speak)...

Border Collies:D:D. Both Glen & Skye are ISDA reg, GLen's actually a rescue dog (my third rescue collie in the last couple of years, but I'm keeping himB|.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Glen1.jpg

Skye1.jpg

Yup, a little too much at times. He is my other toddler in the house... "Nixxx da birdie, bein a bad bird" " Wanna Spankin" "Fuckin Jerks" "Love you Drake" "Commere Spike" "Lemme Out" Wolf whiltle w "ooh baby" "Birds are for the Beans, Beans are for the bird" "The bird bird bird, the bird is the word"
Etc...

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when

I like the kind of dogs that I can dress up in little sweaters and tutus... Aren't they adorable???

Oh man! Anything but that, please!!!:D
Dogs in tutus/sweaters/parkas/tuxedos... are ridiculous. Just imagine, those things used to be wolves:D!
And anyway, cats are so much coolerB|!

(B.C. Canada) official bird, I love their crest and vibrant blue and black color. The Steller's Jay SHAACK! SHAACK! cry is a familiar sound around here, they have a mixed bag of voices that includes everything from hawk calls to warblings of others.
I feed em peanuts all year and have at least a dozen who have made my yard, theirs. Tons of squirrels hang here too.

Tibet (my NF retreiver) loves to try round them up, (his personal favorite to boss around is of course, ducks)

Smiles:P

stellarsjay.jpg

tibet.jpg

Tibet, your NF Retriever looks remarkably like my parents and sisters string of Golden Retrievers. You sure of the breed?

My sister is a Golden Retriever breeder, so I see lots of them.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Tibet, your NF Retriever looks remarkably like my parents and sisters string of Golden Retrievers. You sure of the breed?

My sister is a Golden Retriever breeder, so I see lots of them.

Thats definetly a Nova Scotia Duck Toller, I know them well. They look a lot like Goldens, but a more redish orange color, and a narrower nose.

"You haven't seen a tree until you've seen its shadow from the sky." -- Amelia Earhart