ernokaikkonen

Bletherchat

Hehe, Gerb, that Avatar is just one of the Tribe known as the Nacmacfeegle, that particular fellow is one the Finnish Feggles.....

Its the only known pic of the Nacmacs on the internet, not counting the cover of Carpe Jugulum.
Hint the Nacmacs are the wee blue guys running off with the beer at the bottom of the picture...
http://www.lspace.de/books/covers/pic_tpcjhb.jpg

We are about to get a whole book written about our exploits....The Wee Free Men by Terry pratchet.

For you my friend, I would recommend 'Maurice and his amazing rodents" as entertaining reading.B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Noooooo! Don't leave! I just can't hang out on bletherchat; too real-time, and no one was ever there when I'd check it out.

wendy w.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It's been awhile, but in the beginning (right after the NA thread closed down) it was pretty quiet in the off hours. I went there about a half dozen times, then remembered why I like boards better than chats...

Actually, though, work is really busy right now, and I need to get off here, too.

wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)