weezil1

Risking the wrath of Billvon

Has anyone figured out what that "Suicide" post was all about? I will admit there are times life has had me beat down and its tough to go on, but when I am standing with one foot on the jump-step of a Cessna 206 has NEVER been one of those times.

Thats a time to LIVE!
To err is human (Total chaos requires a ferret)

Take ease in the fact that most people who try to, or actually commit suicide almost never talk about in before the do it.
People talking about suicide are mostly wanting attention, but will almost never resort to the extreme measures they are talking about.

I'm here with you, hoping it was a troll..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

People talking about suicide are mostly wanting attention, but will almost never resort to the extreme measures they are talking about.

This will be short, but I do have to disagree with this. People who talk about suicide are not wanting attention. People who talk about suicide mostly just need to talk. I don't figure that needing someone to talk to is needing attention, but I guess it could be flipped around that way.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Anyway, my question was: Was that a troll or a request for help?

/t

I traded a couple of PMs with Pengy. I believe that the thread was a real request for help. Pengy has continued to logon several times since the thread was locked, however, he has not responded to my last PM.

Of course I did tell him that I was not a professional and that professional help was needed.

KG

I traded a couple of PMs with Pengy. I believe that the thread was a real request for help.

As have I...

As to whether or not it's a troll, I am not sure it matters, actually. There may be people who read through the thread, looking for answers. I hope that we were able to reach those who feel they are unreachable, and let them know people are here should they want/need to talk.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

- and you should try to intervene......

And it doesn't have to be a huge production of it either....finding something small to give a person to live for works, too....whether it be a pet, a book they still really want to read...the Superbowl....anything.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning