PLFXpert

What DON'T you like to eat, that everyone else LOVES?

Going along w/ the other thread:

Believe it or not, ladies, I DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE!
I don't like CAKE or anything cakey like donuts, etc.
I don't like candy; hard candies and pretty much all candy bars, etc. The only exceptions being reese's pieces, peanut butter M&Ms and sno caps (I know they're chocolate, but for some reason, I like them).

They say there's two kinds of people, those who crave salty stuff and those who crave sweets. I'M A SALTY CRAVER ALL THE WAY!:P;):P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Um, anything pickled. In another thread, pickles, pickled beets, pickled turkey gizzards, pickled eggs, pickled herring.......yum!

Edit: oops, I guess I read that backward. I eat that stuff. What I don't eat....hmmmm, not much. Brussels Sprouts. How can anyone eat somehing that smells like a sock you haven't taken off in a month?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

A SALTY CRAVER ALL THE WAY!

errrr.... I think you're opening yourself up to a whole lot of trouble saying that on here ....:):D

HA!
For once it wasn't me with my mind in the gutter!
It's your life, live it!

I cant stand olives either! They rob the taste from everything else, completely ruins a piece of pizza if even one itty bitty piece sneaks its way into my mouth. I de-olive everything!;)

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

I simply won't go near anything made by a chain restaurant or a factory. Food is created by cooks discovering recipes. It's not food when a chemist invents formulas.

So I don't eat fast food, chain food, boxed food, canned food, frozen food. Give me fresh vegetables and meats. I'll make something delicious out of them, I promise! Keep your prepared, convenience garbage. I don't need convenience.

Some exceptions: there are some foods which just don't come any other way. I don't know how to grow fresh rice for instance, so I buy it dried from the best importers I can find. Milk, wine, and beer come in bottles. Sometimes I'll use dried italian pastas instead of fresh. Spices often come in packages, although my usual supplier buys in bulk and bags it up by the ounce.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

olives, oysters, raw onions.

Ohhhh, yea! Now we're talkin! I looove those, too bad you don't!

Oh, and I happen to enjoy alot of breath mints after those too.... :)
It's your life, live it!

I hate popcorn... all it does is get stuck in your teeth and taste like ass.

Not sure what ass tastes like, but i hate popcorn. I also don't like ice cream, coffee, soda, mushrooms, chips, olives, cole slaw, egg rolls or bacon. I'm sure there's more things i don't like, but thats what comes to mind right now.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

He he he...we are SO OPPOSITE. I can't cook...my parents were never in town so I grew up on frozen dinners bought in economy packs from Costco.

I can barely boil my own mac-n-cheese. I eat EVERYTHING already prepared for me, but like you, I DON'T eat fast food much at all. I buy a lot of frozen things from sams. However, I do buy fresh salmon, sushi and chicken and Chef Boy-Ar-Billy is a FABULOUS cook. I just feel bad if he has too cook every night, so I buy stuff that you can just stick in the oven.

WORKS FOR ME! I mean, after being gone for 10 hours, who wants to come home and spend another hour cooking? Geez! I try to keep my life as organized and simple as possible!:P

Ohhhh, yea! Now we're talkin! I looove those, too bad you don't!

Oh, and I happen to enjoy alot of breath mints after those too....

HE HE HE...DITTO! I always carry breath mints in my purse, but when at home, I usually brush my teeth right after I eat. My father spent way too much money straightening and cleaning my teeth for me to not floss and brush every chance I get. Plus, I HATE the dentist so it's nice to be in and out w/out them poking and proding and having to fill a cavity. OK, now I just went off on a tangent.

Moral of the story: TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH!:P

For me it’s raw tomatoes on subs, sandwiches, salads, etc. Just the slightest bit ruins the whole bite. But, what’s weird is that I like cooked tomatoes like on a white pizza or in chili.

Olives are another one just takes a little bit to ruin the whole bite. Like on a pizza or in a salad.

-Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

I mean, after being gone for 10 hours, who wants to come home and spend another hour cooking? Geez! I try to keep my life as organized and simple as possible!:P

I want to cook after coming home. And I rarely just spend one hour on dinner. Counting buying fresh food each night, I can easily spend twice that preparing our meal. Call it three to four hours if we have guests coming which is usually at least twice a week.

First Class Citizen Twice Over