rhino

What women believe.......................................................

Warning: real people alert

Folks, this thread would be a lot funnier if there weren't quite as much anger. Yes, I helped. But adding a smiley face or a 'lol' doesn't make it OK.

If you think you've been wronged, say so. Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with saying "I've been fucked over and all green-eyed Virginians suck today." Because you're taking responsibility and ownership of what you're saying.

But if you really think that all people of a particular gender/state/ethnic group/nationality/religion/car choice are the same, or have anything more in common than you do with them, that's ugly, and sometimes disgusting.

Sorry to take this into serious territory (again, smiley faces don't make it OK to say appalling things unless you really know who you're saying it to). If you come out with guns a-blazing, you have to be ready for any sort of defense. And I'm choosing words and logic, or at least what I think pass for them.

Now back to banter. Men can suck, in the nicest possible way... :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

oh no, we want the food & conversation too, but the whore part is usually more in the 'immediate need' catagory;)

Oh sure, like you know a woman who can cook. ;)

i know a few who tell me they can, they have yet to produce the goods however...;)

hey that was a hint you!!:)

"I've never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat."

-- Jay Leno
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

NAme ONE woman you know that TRULY wants commitment...???? Just ONE..

Then define "In your terms" Commitment..

Rhino

AUGH! The "C" word!!! AUGH!

hehehe :ph34r:
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Happy....

Zenister happens to know me. Need I say more??????

ok. I'll admit, Mouth can definitely cook. However, one woman out of a zillion is not statistically significant. His target audience is under 30. The chances of a good meal from woman of 25 are similar to getting hit by an asteroid. (Actually, I was just teasing a little anyway.)

Men should expect to live on their own for a while. If their mothers didn't teach them, then shame on 'em.

Well to be honest I don't cook from scratch very often. I work 10 hr days and the last thing I want to do when I come home is spend 2 hrs in the kitchen so it is usually chicken and some kind of pasta or rice. Although hook is starting to get the hang of that cooking thing. He has pasta down. B|

Fly it like you stole it!

>we really are domineering bitches who if the men don't bow to our
> tyranny we kick them to the curb...

Right. Which curb is Derek on as we speak?

The one where he is barefoot and pregnant packing my reserve. :P:D
Fly it like you stole it!