TB99

Pictures Say 1000 Words!

I don't know ... I was looking thru my old collection of pictures on my old hard drive ...

Then I came across this one, and WHAM ... the damn thing just hit me! I don't know why, it was weird.

I wrote a few things down right when I saw it ... right off the top of my head. I tried to explain to myself what I saw in this picture. If you haven't opened the picture yet, do it now, and think of what you see ... then read this:

"alone, in the great big dark ocean of life ... an angel, perked up on what little support i have in my life ... the silver lining i'm looking for and dreaming about ...

wow ... gazing up at the stars ... remembering a dream i once had, but have since fallen from ..."

I'm guessing these are just feelings I've been having the last few days. I've just been thinking about how much I miss South Florida because of the real friendships I have down there. Everyone seems to be flakey here ... just acquaintances.

Maybe it's because I haven't had time to head out to the DZ in a month (when I was used to going pretty much 6-7 days a week). I always used the dropzone to get away from this city and enjoy my life, like I did in Fort Lauderdale. I dunno ...

I don't even know why I'm posting this ... guess I was bored, and had this stuff all bottled up and felt like letting some out. I'm really normally a really happy cheery person, just in one of those few down stages you get in life. I'm sure I'll be outta this soon enough, you always do.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time ... Blue Skies For Ever!

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

9-2gr.jpg

Hey TB

I don't know you but I do know that sense of not belonging and feeling lonely. Winter doesn't help the situation. You say you are normally upbeat and cheerful -- that means you'll make some new friends once you can get out more!

It's good to let it out. Sounds like you have a poetic heart, maybe you should write some more of those thoughts down.

Sometimes when I'm down and blue I put on some strong "sing it loud" music and scream out the lyrics to a favorite song. If it's a decent day, I get in the car and then I don't have to worry about my neighbors! If I can't skydive it is at least another way to burn some energy and it almost always leaves me feeling calmer.

Take care,

...deb

AZChallenger JFTC99/02 GOFAST300 STILLUV4WAY
"It's nothing 1000 jumps won't cure..."
- Jeff Gorlick, Seattle Sky Divers

Thanks for the words ... I've been in Daytona Beach for almost 4 years now, and have made many friends. The problem isn't the going out part or anything ... it's more of having REAL friends, not just a lot of people to party with.

I've come to learn over my years here that I really can't rely on anyone here to help me when I really need it. I've been let down by my friends a few times when I think they should've been there for me. I'm always there for them ... always when they need it.

I'm using skydiving to escape the world I'm trapped in right now ... but ironically what I'm physically doing is diving right back into it! You can't ever escape reality ... that's life. The only other option is to not pull .. that only leads to death. I am in no way near wanting to go down that route .. I have a long fulfilling enjoyable life ahead of me, so I guess I'll just keep on pulling ... coming back to this reality of life.

Funny ... I've never really ever been able to write about things or even express feelings. Guess the mostly anonominity of this board helps let this stuff out. Thanks for listening:S

unsure if pictures "say" 1000 words...

myself, I think pictures "tell" 1000 stories,
or better yet.......
pictures can "awake 1000 feelings"

The ones that stun you- and make you really take the time to look and feel...are the ones most loved.

Smiles;)

pearlseeker.jpg

Wow, good points ... and AWESOME picture ...
So ... do tell ... explain what that picture says or does for you? I'd love to hear other people's stories and see their pictures!

So ... do tell ... explain what that picture says or does for you? I'd love to hear other people's stories and see their pictures!

This has always been one of my favorites and one of the few to really grab me.

It is a reminder that technology & advancement are great but they cannot make up for contact, compassion, and humanity.

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Louis Royo - El Angel Ciudo.jpg

your pic inspires alot more thought and feelings...
this pearlseeker for me inspires painsaking talent of detail & time (cutting a block of ice into beauty that will melt away)
help...you got me looking through my pictures on my harddrive...my favorite is attached-
inspires me huge!

Smiles;)

cavebase.jpg

It is a reminder that technology & advancement are great but they cannot make up for contact, compassion, and humanity.

Kris

Who is the artist Kris, ...would luv to have a copy to hang on my wall...
after seeing "my precious" on screen, have grown to love his face???? Am I demented?

gollumx.jpg

Wow, awesome! Ain't that the truth! That's a great picture ... says a lot. I had to stop going thru all my pictures, there's hundreds, lol ... I figure once I get bored of this one, I'll start again.

Kris

Who is the artist Kris, ...would luv to have a copy to hang on my wall...
after seeing "my precious" on screen, have grown to love his face???? Am I demented?

Just wait...someone is gonna use that one in their
'bio-pic' forums photo...

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Kickass pic for sure. I have somewhat of a darker side that I did a couple years ago through the aid of adobe, Bryce and corel. :P Unfortunately its too big of a file to post on here >:( oh well[:/]

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Ahhhhh!!! It feels SOOOO GOOOD! LOL, finally did 4 jumps today ... after an agonizing month and lots of cold, I made time to go jump finally. {sigh} I love it.:S

Wonderful! Funny how sometimes it's so hard to make time to go jump, and you wonder how it could possibly have been that hard when you actually make it out, because you feel so great after.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)