Deuce

What a great opportunity to f*ck up royally.

If you guys waited until today then you are most likely screwed. The local stores put all the candy and trinkets on sale last night in an effort to sell out of stuff. One local florist already has a sign up proclaiming "No Roses".

Good Luck guys!:D

For those of you who were slack, relax and know you most likely won't get the opportunity to make the same mistake with the same girl next year. :o:D:D

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

For those of you who were slack relax and know you most liekly won't get the opportunity to make the same mistake with the same girl next year. :o:D:D

There's always the flower-scented crotchless panties that are rolled up and put on a stick to look similar to a rose. You can usually find these at your local truck stop.
hmmm... maybe 'nothing' would actually be better....
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

One local florist already has a sign up proclaiming "No Roses".

www.proflowers.com

These guys will save your ass if you've waited until the last minute (second?)... and they really do ship nice flowers!!! Hell, they're so good, you could prolly wait until tomorrow and order, and they'd still deliver your flowers on V-day (it will cost you extra though, I'm a cheap SOB, so I'm letting them deliver the ones I ordered on Thursday, 'cause it was cheaper! Don't tell my g/f!)

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."

http://www.proflowers.com

Yes. This company recieves the Deuce Seal Of Approval.

If you enter the right dates, they will even remind you not to be stupid about birthdays and other stuff.

WARNING. The flowers are delivered in a box, not in a boo-kay arrangement. A vase is necessary.

This may be yet another opportunity to f*ck up royally.:P

If you guys waited until today then you are most likely screwed.

actually, they probably won't get screwed :ph34r:

I guess I fail to see the humor here. Sex? Is that what doing something for your sweetheart (either gender) is supposed to be about?

Bob

:)

If you guys waited until today then you are most likely screwed.

actually, they probably won't get screwed :ph34r:

I guess I fail to see the humor here. Sex? Is that what doing something for your sweetheart (either gender) is supposed to be about?

Bob

Come on relyon *SMILE*... that was funny :|:|...heres one now:):|..one more try....:):):DB|B|
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Sex? Is that what doing something for your sweetheart (either gender) is supposed to be about?

Well, this question really belongs in the Dear Sunshine forum, but let me have a go at it:

Yes. Sex is what it is all about.

There's food and shelter in there somewhere too....

Come on relyon *SMILE*... that was funny

As you can see from my icon pic, I'm very capable of smiling. I just don't see the humor in implying that sex should be used as a tool in relationships.

Perhaps I should put things another way. It seems there a number of expectations gals have of guys regarding V-day, many of them detailed here. So, what should guys expect from a gals on V-day and why?

Bob

So, what should guys expect from a gals on V-day and why?

Personally, if I'm EVER "expected" to put out because of an expensive date or other gesture, it sure as hell is not going to happen. But then, I don't have any expectations from guys on V-day anyway...

I think guys and gals should just try to have a great time and not get worked up about the pressure of the day. A relaxed date is much more likely to lead to the bedroom anyway...

B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

It seems there a number of expectations gals have of guys regarding V-day, many of them detailed here.

I don't think that's true. It's a funny stereotype, and we're having fun with it. If you don't want a girl who expects stuffed animals every Febuary, don't date one. There are a lot of us.
Skydiving is for cool people only

*** A relaxed date is much more likely to lead to the bedroom anyway...

B|

very true, besides, if it is expected then you get the boring expected sex

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

It seems there a number of expectations gals have of guys regarding V-day, many of them detailed here. So, what should guys expect from a gals on V-day and why?

There's a big difference between wishes, wibni's, and expectations.... Most of what you've seen are the first two.

What do I expect? Well, this Vday I'm expecting to go out to the DZ to jump for the first time since I was in Eloy. Then I'll go home...

Flowers and candy are nice. But independence is better.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

very true, besides, if it is expected then you get the boring expected sex

"Spoken like a true prodigy"

And, for ten points, name that quote...

the quite is from you silly

wow that was an easy 10 pts;)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

WIBNI

It might have been an IBM internalism; I thought it was general.

Wouldn't It Be Nice If

Sometimes applied to some "simple" suggestion for software that would cause a huge nightmare in actual implementation.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This is way more depth than I want to go into and not even CLOSE to how much I could go off on that... so I'll keep it simple.

You're asking a person who expects nothing on Valentines day. Just as any other called *Joyous* Occasion, this is one that has be known to depress some that have no one, and makes the newly in love expand theier love... (or f*ck up royally..which can be defined in so many ways.)

Card makers and florists, flourish this time of year. Largely and only because in grand schema those items are expected.

People get very worked up about it. Some just can't wait for it so they can eat chocolate hearts, have a good meal and later on get naked and go nuts.

Others just want it over with so as to leave that day behind.

Sex is often used as a tool. That's a fact not an opinion. As undesirable as that may be on a serious note,... it is not in this instance. I stand by my statement, that was funny.... Cuz it was. :)

By the way, You have a very nice smile.

Give me a quiet night at home to share some time with a loved one or a friend, with or with out the chocolate and definately no expectations and I consider that a very nice Valentines day. The meal would be made by me and I can assure you, it's Kick Ass.. that's another bonus. Ok I do have expectations, try the food, and try the "Cheap Red Wine" (that's really the name of it...it's local) and then..... just be.

Now there is the distinct and higly probable possibility I'll spend this time with out a a friend or loved one. I'm still going to make the meal and drink some wine.

Either way, weather permitting, I'll get my ass up and go Skydive Saturday morning.

That's about it. Pretty major huh?

>> :D:D

C-ya

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

:S Dork.;)

Let's try that again- it's from a movie. A good movie.

you were in a movie???

i'm really not that dumb

>>>