suz

Guys.....I love you so much (suck suck) HELP ME!

I am having huge dilemma's and I need your assistance!!!
I am getting my third tattoo tomorrow, and I am desperately looking for a pic, preferably with a reference to skydiving!!!!! come on guys.....surely you lot have cool pictures stashed away, somewhere!!!!!!!!:)

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

***If you don't know what kind of picture you want, why are you getting one? I don't have any tattoos myself, basically because I haven't found a design I liked enough to have permanently on my skin.

Same here and I could not agree with you more, A rushed decision can also be a fast mistake.

------Have a good one!--------

If you freefly, you could get a 'This side up' sign pointing down drawn on your chest or belly. Or perhaps 'Spock me, baby!' written upside-down on your forehead.
Or you can go completely hardcore- get a full-sized rig tattooed on your back. Nothing says "I'm mad (about skydiving)" like a fully detailed container outline on your body:P. How big a tattoo are we actually talking about here?

Suz, I don't have a picture of it, but a hardcore Freefly buddy has a flame tattoo between his shoulder blades in the shape of a head-down flyer. It's especially cool, because if you didn't know what a head down flyer looked like, you wouldn't recognize it as anything other than a cool design.

It's a inside thing, and I think it's neat.

One of the coolest tats I've seen in a while (besides mine, of course), was one on the back of a chick, she basically had angel wings tattooed on her back, on each shoulder blade. They were fairly large, though, and intricate, with colors and such, so I know they weren't cheap. They were seriously cool, though.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

That's cool, I've often considered getting two scars tattooed on my shoulderblades to make it look like I USED to have wings... sorta like a 'fallen angel' type of thing.
The key would be to make them not look to gorry.

Another Idea I had at one time -but will likely never do. Is to have a pic of the cutaway pillow and reserve handle tatooed in their corresponding locations on the torso (in realism). The teflon cable and reserve hardcable can also be added and make it look like the cutaway loops are coming out of your shoulders (could do the 3-ring on shoulders if you wanted to) and the reserve closing loop would be coming out of the middle of your back with the pin in place.

You get the idea?

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Another Idea I had at one time -but will likely never do. Is to have a pic of the cutaway pillow and reserve handle tatooed in their corresponding locations on the torso (in realism). The teflon cable and reserve hardcable can also be added and make it look like the cutaway loops are coming out of your shoulders (could do the 3-ring on shoulders if you wanted to) and the reserve closing loop would be coming out of the middle of your back with the pin in place.

That's freak'n cool!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

That's cool, I've often considered getting two scars tattooed on my shoulderblades to make it look like I USED to have wings... sorta like a 'fallen angel' type of thing.
The key would be to make them not look to gorry.

You get the idea?

and a pic of the PC coming out of your butt? :ph34r:

That's freak'n cool!

Yeah, I reckon a good artist could make this idea look real bitchin... I'm just not into the 'whole-body' type of thing. Who knows, maybe I could pull it off one day.

and a pic of the PC coming out of your butt?"

I figured I'd have to leave the entire main system out of the tat to avoid a nasty placement of the PC and bridle.

ROFLAO!!!

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

I arrested a prostitute many years ago, and in the booking process you gotta ask "any scars, marks, or tattoos?". This very wretched young woman says "Yes, I've got an 'M' tattooed on either side of my assh*le"
me:":S"
Her:"Yeah, when I bend over it says 'MoM' "
Me: "Uh. Oh."
Her: "Yeah, it's cool. When I lay down and put my legs up in the air is says "WoW"

That's awesome! I only want a little one, though. I still love my second tatt the most, my paw print on my belly.
I'm thinking of getting either a ant, or see what the tattoist can whip up when I get there.
ERNO!!!! Man....I'm just pulling your leg, dude. I guess because you dont already have a tattoo, you probably dont understand the addiction of it all.

I finally got a digital camera on the go. Check out this pic of my tat.

Woo Hooo!!! that's a simple, yet awesome tat! so very relevant to today's issue's....we want more pic's!!!!!

I did post this in another thread...
But here's the tattoo I finally decided on!

P1290005.JPG