pop

Just wanted to point out :)

Hey POP!
I bet you POP that we here in Cali have been weathered out less than you in Texas and Florida this past winter. ha ha ha haB|... It don't rain hereB|

Ooops, I didn't mean that. It totally is weathered her every weekend. Don't come out. cali weathjer sucks!!!

Ooops, I didn't mean that. It totally is weathered her every weekend. Don't come out. cali weathjer sucks!!!

Oh you can't stop us now! We are all going to Cali. ALL DZ.COMMERS, Please meet Sebazz in California as soon as possible. The more people the better. EVERYONE, GO TO CALIFORNIA!!!! Cali rocks, especially Hollister damn it!!!!!
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

ALL DZ.COMMERS, Please meet Sebazz in California as soon as possible.

WTF are you doing? The last thing i need is for Sebazz to be swarmed with other dz.commers!! He's mine ALL mine damnit!!B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hey everyone is going to Sebazz's???

buddy is cold weather, come on down to Palm Springs! nice and warm, it's 10 AM and almost 80 already!!!!;)

not to mention only about 45 minutes from Perris!;);)

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Ok folks slight change of plan... Turn Left when you hit the Cali border and head for Palm Springs!! We be goin to Slims!! Woohooo step into a slim jim:D:D

Not like I really wanted a bunch of unruly skydivers at my house. There would be nothing left at the end of the evening...:ph34r:

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire.....

I'll have the kegs ready, and I got a buddy o'mine thats a bar keep, name the drink and it's yours!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!

<<<>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

name the drink and it's yours!!!!

The only drink sebazz needs is some Liquid Sunshine.

I think sebazz needs a little of Sunshine's liquid!

<<<>>>

I think sebazz needs a little of Sunshine's liquid!

Liquid Sunshine is a real drink damnit. I know there's a place in CA that makes a beer called liquid sunshine too.

Anyhoo, here's the link to the recipe for it
http://cocktails.about.com/library/recipes/blliquidsunshine.htm

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!