Scott53

Looking for sweetgirl!

Please contact me asap . . . IMPORTANT!

*cough PM*

Yeah... But now it's posted for all to see, we can all speculate on the nature of the "Urgent Mesage":D.

I'll go with... "I just got a phone call from THE CLINIC...!!"

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Hey Ivan, does your machine let you supersize for 39 cents extra??? I would definately need to do that.

:D

Yeah, the machine have most sizes:

- P Wee
- Pathetic
- Regular
- Large
- Extra large (*)
- Mandingo (*)
- Jurassic (*)

(*) Includes a container of Vaseline, 50 cents surcharge.

The point of private messages is that they don't clog the fourms with other things. If everyone posted everything they wanted to in here the fourms would melt down.

Its just good net manners to exaust all options of private communication first before going public in looking of people.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

The point of private messages is that they don't clog the fourms with other things. If everyone posted everything they wanted to in here the fourms would melt down.

Its just good net manners to exaust all options of private communication first before going public in looking of people.

A-hem...can you say POST WHORE? :)

And you'd be the expert tester of this right? I haven't seen the forums go down too many times since you've posted everything under the sky .. you FANATIC you :)

You need to get a life. All I am trying to do is get a message to Sweetgirl. You make it sound like I am destroying your pathetic little corner of world.

Easy killer.... that's kind of rude to snap at people who are just pointing something out to you - especially since you don't even appear to be a jumper (just going by your profile) and you've just shown up here looking for someone who hasn't been around here in a number of months.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Can't we all just get along.. lol

No kidding. This is highly amusing to me that people are getting so bent out of shape over this. People must be bored and have nothing better to do. Oh the drama....;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Here is the thing. I am just trying to get with someone. Hoping that they will respond to my message. And I get a shitload of responses from everyone else. So When I see that there is replies to my message, hoping to see if she is responding, I get lammo crap from everyone, who doesn't have a life at all. I just want her to respond to me, not all of you morans who don't have anything better to do than read other folk's messages.

Have you looked in the member directory and checked to see if an email address or IM address (outside of DZ.com) is listed? You might be able to reach her that way.

Edited to say after reading your last post:

Ummm....Scott....chill! I realize some of the posts weren't handled in the best manner but don't get so angry. And, this was posted in Talk Back. You have to realize that any post that is put into this forum - or others - will be looked at by multiple people.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.