Pie

Cats at Perris

Does anyone know anything about the cats living behind the buildings in Perris??
One unaltered female cat is capable of producing at least 2 litters of kittens each year. Left unchecked, her offspring will breed exponentially, producing over 1 million kittens in only 10 years time...
I left Perris in November and the feral cat population was pretty big - i've been feeling guilty since then that i didn't try harder to catch and check the cats. Does anyone know anything about them? Has anyone ever trapped them and had them neutered/spayed? Any info would be greatly appreciated as it coming up to kitty season and i'm feeling guilty for not trying to get this sorted sooner... and now i'm thousands of miles away and feeling bad:(
Thanks
Erica XXX

Actually it was a joke. Both the ad and my post. The ad is based on another joke about how everytime you abuse yourself a kitten dies. The ad is in this month's skydiving magazines.

Don't worry about cat over population too much at Perris. There's a system of checks and balances in place similar to most of nature. And the cats are pretty good at keeping away pests.

If the cat thing ever gets too far out of hand, I know one Square One employee that will have them sleeping at her feet in no time. Most of the folks at Square One are very kind to the little kitties. (except for Frank, he's just a hippie.)
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Don't worry about cat over population too much at Perris. There's a system of checks and balances in place similar to most of nature

dogs and tires!:D:D:D

don't get me wrong love the cats!

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Oh... i had heard that saying that everytime you ummm satisfy yourself a kitty dies.... so i guess i'm just gonna have to work on reducing the kitty population in Perris from home .... give me 10 minutes !!!!
buzzz buzzzzzzzzzz

Actually it was a joke. Both the ad and my post. The ad is based on another joke about how everytime you abuse yourself a kitten dies. The ad is in this month's skydiving magazines.

The ad is a whole lot funnier than quade makes it sound... really it is... :ph34r:

It's in the March issue of Skydiving (out now) and will be in the April issue of Parachutist (coming soon).

If you have ever met DELETED @ square 1 you would know thats the only was he could get a nice hot pussy any where near him!!!!!!!:P

sorry man or woman, had to!

deleted names of the people, bad slim bad!!!!!

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'

Dude! Don't be attacking my buddy Frank.

First off, that's just wrong - remember the "no personal attacks" thing?

Secondly, you really, really don't want to piss Frank off; someday you may find your container decorated (desecrated?) with tampons and gaffers tape... :ph34r:

I love deleted , he or she cracks me up. Besides I rent the gear!!!!!

deleted names of the people, bad slim bad!!!!!

<<<>>>