Gravitymaster

Intelligence: Hollywood vs Bush Administration

"The Hollywood crowd gives credence to the growing sentiment that the democratic party = the party of hate and intolerance."

Oh, puleeese. Give me a huge break!

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."
-- Ann Coulter, former National Review Online columnist, September 14, 2001

Anyone listen to Bill O'Reilly (all shouting--all the time) or Lush Rimjob (all hate--all the time) or Michael Savage?

You can't be serious! We have talking heads calling war protesters traitors and even suggesting the same of Tom Daschle.

I thought the whole point of this asinine war was to "preserve our freedom":S.

So tell me, oh great "patriots" out there, why the terrorists haven't already won, since we've sunk to the new low of calling 1st Amendment protesters "traitors" for daring to question this illegal war, as well as creating the rather Orwellian "Patriot Act" and "Homeland Security Agency"?

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better
than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not
your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May
your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our
countrymen." -- Samuel Adams, speech at the Philadelphia State House, August 1, 1776.

“Keep your elbow up!"

sorta depends on how old the tests were. I know that lots of them collect tests from previous semesters (that are often not changed, or not changed significantly since in some subject the material taught doesnt change much either) so the frat/sorts end up studing for the tests instead of actually learning the material.

that does LOTS of the work (in the sense of working towards graduation) for them as they never learn the subject, but only study the questions they need to pass.

also many frat/sorts share term papers across colleges and a whole lot of plagarism ensues..

memorize and regurgitate does not an education make..

"Since you've served in the military on foriegn soil, you can judge him, right?"

I'm not sure there's a point here. If I get your logic, then, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Perle, Cheney, Limbaugh et al have no right to say anything either.

But, to pick up on part of your "thought process" here: I would vehemently assert that, as a US citizen, I have the right to question the actions of my employee/hireling/servant (GW Bush). He is a piss-poor standard as far as CICs go.

I gather you don't dispute my "research"? Weren't quite ready for THAT, eh?

My guess is your "research" is nothing more than a left-wing Bush Bashing web page.

Instead of highjacking the thread, with the bashing, why don't you stick to the subject? If all you say is true, I'd still rather trust him than the Hollywood losers who criticize him. If all you say about GWB is true, what does it say about the Hollywood Losers.

His post doesn't say anything about the people in Hollywood. Actually, while some of the coloring is probably not pro-Bush, I believe the basic facts are accurate.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Just out of curiosity, are the stars that support Bush and the war more intelligent in your opinion?

Maybe not more intelligent but possibly blessed with a little more common sense ;):o OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! Bring on the flame baby!! LOL

Rhino

possibly blessed with a little more common sense

What makes you decide that? Simply because they agree with you? Is it OK for celebrities to talk if they agree, but they're traitorous morons if they don't?

What exactly happened to the first amendment? Or does it only apply to people who fit in the box?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Dear me. No, I don't really do flames. I'm hot enough without them:)
It'd be nice if you answered some of the points, though.

Wendy W.

Well, then why are you pleading the 5th? Because that's what is done when the answer might incriminate you?

Wendy W.