MattM

Never eat at Mcdonalds!

in good food and relatively healthy) around here. Subway

Ever have their Pizza Sub? There's a reason why its not even on the menu anymore, its sooooo good, but has enough fat and calories to kill small rodents.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Speaking of Subway...

I once went to a Subway with my buddy. Two girls were working behind the counter. As each one was done, they would take the next customer. I noticed one of the girls had a huge bugger hanging out of her nose. It didn't take me long to figure out that in the sequence I would wind up being her customer. Needless to say, when she asked what my order was, I replied "I haven't figured out what I wanted yet. You can take the next customer." My buddy to this day still does not know.:ph34r::)

Chris

My aunt works as an administrator in the Infectious Diseases department at Johns Hopkins. One day a co-worker brought in a bunch of subs from a certain Subways. Or maybe it was a Jerry's, I don't know. Anyway the subs were contaminated with Salmonella, and a bunch of people (including my aunt) got real sick for 2-3 days.

Well, the incident caused the restaurant to close down permanently. Of all the people they could have poisoned with bacteria, they had to pick the Johns Hopkins Department of Infectious Diseases.:P:S

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Speed Racer,

It makes perfect sense. They were trying to do a preemptive strike against those that would oppress them by using Lunchmeats of Mass Destruction. (LMBs)

Now that was the funniest thing I have read here in a while!!!:D:D:D

Chris

Hey, in England you have to pay for Ketchup at McDonalds.

Hell no we don't!!! True, we only get to choose between ketchup, BBQ, curry and sweet & sour, but they don't charge us providing you only want 2 or 3.

Don't get excited about free healthcare though, if you've been shot they'll put a private patient with an ingrown toenail ahead of you in the queue. Tony Bastard, I mean Blair also has this cunning ploy by saying his government has reduced waiting lists, except he simply puts people on a waiting list to go on THE waiting list. Prick.

Ooh - take this thread to Cuba!!!

Erm, yes. McDonalds - mmm. Creme Egg McFlurry...

This username sucks, so I'm BBKid now instead. Replies, insults, sexual favours and death threats to be sent there from now on.

I once went to Burger King. I was starving my butt off after a long day of working and school, nothing to eat in the house 'cause I just moved in. Got home ripped open the bag, laid out my veggie whopper and poured out the fries when a big ass roach comes running out of my fries and runs across the coffee table. I was pissed beyond belief.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville