jlmiracle

Favorite Cartoon (currently on TV or cable)

Please, you mustn't leave out the best....Hong Kong Phuey, number one super guy. These cartoon on today can't hold a candle to the old classics.
Get the cartoon network. Still better than nothing. Hey, you remember Shazaam and Isis, Electra woman and dina girl. What about the sleestacks on the land of the lost.
Ah, the good old days :)

Que sera sera

Anyone remember the superfriends??? There was cookoo man, diaper man, rope man, tornado man. that was a great cartoon. I believe it came on before or after the monkees every afternoon after school.

sleeestacks....hisssssss!!!! great show with amazing effects.

The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Plan to take over the World.

It's "Try to take over the world."

Used to love watching that show as wellB|

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

Simpson's is great. BUT, Looney Toons were the best ever during their golden age (though not during the sixties when they went to the cheap backgrounds a la Hanna-Barbara and stupid music of Bill Lava).

The comedy was brilliant. Marvin the Martian was going to use his Illudium Pew-36 Explosive Space Modulator to blow up the earth. Why? Because it obstructed his view of Venus.

I doubt we'll ever see the genius of Chuck Jones, Tex Avery or Robert McCrimson again.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Well of course i love the Power Puff Girls since it's a show about me and my sisters. I also love South Park, King of the Hill, Simpsons, Dexter's Labarotory, and Catdog.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!