RevJim

Off to Ohio

Hmmm, doctors appt at 11 for my nasty trick hip, then it's into a semi for a run to Ohio. Delivers Thursday morning. Reload somewhere for a backhaul to Wisconsin.

Hmmm, I wonder if I should bring my rig along . . . .
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Honestly, I can't remember. I was told the directions were in the truck. I'm more worried about where the backhaul is loading, since it could be anywhere. I'll be thinking about stopping for a jump or 2 on my way home, as I'll be close to Morris, Hinkely, Kankakee, East Troy, ect....

Maybe even SDC. Jumping Friday around Chicago?
It's your life, live it!

I'm heading in tonight, unloading in the morning, and reloading somewhere to get back home. I figure a Chicago area DZ is probably gonna be my best bet, but will consider East Troy, if they'll be flying. Hmmm, is the Otter there yet? I may have to go to SDI or Kankakee....
It's your life, live it!

OK, save me a little work. Ohio is kinda LARGE.
What area?

I'm not dragging the old laptop with, so once I leave I can't get ahold of anyone on the net. The only midwest dz.commer I have a cell number for is Sunshine, and she's kinda in the wrong place for an Ohio jump. Maybe she'd post where I was if I called her though.... Hmmm....
It's your life, live it!

Hey, RevJim!

The Otter showed up yesterday.

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it just might be East Troy Friday! (I hope the boss doesn't have a problem with it).
It's your life, live it!

The only midwest dz.commer I have a cell number for is Sunshine, and she's kinda in the wrong place for an Ohio jump. Maybe she'd post where I was if I called her though.... Hmmm....

Of course i would. Or maybe i'd keep it a secret so i could have you all to myself....i guess it depends what mood i'm in when you call!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

And, RevJim, I might have her on Friday as (weather permitting), Sunshine and I are jumping together at SDC.

Oops!!! Never mind...changed plans.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Ok... if your going to be in the Cinci/Dayton area let us know for a jump. If your in Columbus let me know and I might hit a bar or something with you and tell "No shit there I was" stories. Sunny has my Cell #.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

And, RevJim, I might have her on Friday as (weather permitting), Sunshine and I are jumping together at SDC.

Oops!!! Never mind...changed plans.

Yep, changed plans. When i thought i lost my ride to Raeford i planned on going to SDC to hang out with Cora. But then i got a different ride to Raeford, so that's where i will be.

Me and Cora will meet up sometime soon, and when we do, watch out boys!!B|

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I'll know exactly where I deliver this afternoon. I'll give Sunny a call to let y'all know. This jump, whereever it may be, is gonna be a gooooood one. ;)

It's your life, live it!

The Otter showed up yesterday.

Are they flying it on Friday? Cause I've got nothing to do and (god help me for saying this) a trip to Wisconsin sounds like fun.

I'm home again. Wonderfully SHITTY weather all the way from Cincinatti to home in Wisconsin.

Not looking too good for the rest of the weekend, or next week for that matter.
It's your life, live it!