sfc

I wanna swoop like sebazz

this are what some of the rest of us did, it's not as cool as sebazz, but we had fun.

Hyrid with Mark on nnmber 99 and Ken with Drew hanging.

JR, Brian and Drew in a head down with Justin flying the King

JR and Drew later in the dive.

hrbd1.jpg

hd_exit.jpg

jr_drew.jpg

Can't forget the 2K jump.

Jim's 2000's as seen from a sit.

And the colors on the jump suit in the middle are not a trick of the light, it's real, but the other jumpers are so good it did not put them off.

jim2k1.jpg

The pics might be better if you ran a deinterlace filter on them.
What software do you have for playing with stills?
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Photoshop LE should have come with the Premiere disc, explore it an install, the deinterlace filter should be available to you. It will remove the worst of those horizontal bars, and jaggy edges.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

You can also use the export option in premiere to save an image and then set it to even or un-even fields, and the image will also be deinterlaced..

deinterlacing this way is also a good idea when exporting/saving something for online..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Jarno in my experience, the de-interlace option in Premiere export settings, doesn't always work as well as the one found in Photoshop.
--------------------

Did sebazz violate those poor innocent BEERs standing in a LINE by the fence? ...again....?

Nice pix, simon...

Dave T

PS: got 3 hop n pops in on Sat out of our teeny tiny Cessna (about as long to 3k as the King is to way more than 3k). If you remember my 'THUMP' landing from a month ago I've determined through trial and error that I can simply NOT use my brakes anywhere on final ... at all ... next stop - swoop lessons ;) and then something slightly less porus than the cheesecloth I fly now B|

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

And the colors on the jump suit in the middle are not a trick of the light, it's real, but the other jumpers are so good it did not put them off.

ha ha ha...seb has the prettiest jumpsuit of them all ;) blue and pink...errr...maroon...i mean maroon B|

OH I get it... the *brush* of shame...

Heck I got to do that last weekend and this past weekend. My rig has very creative new grass colored markings on the back. :$ (but I didn't get wet so it was SO worth it B| )

My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Hey Simon thanks for the props...

Yes indeed on Saturday I did just barely cross the beer line after a long intentional 10-12 mph down wind swoop. I tried to deny it at first, though several individuals had noticed the crime from the air and my skid marks in the lush green grass where proof as well. In addition to my case of beer I also owed a bottle of crown as an added fine for attempting to deny crossing the line.

I also found out that it is a case of beer every time you cross the line plain and simple. Lesson I learned? Owe up buy your beer and don't deny;)

Cheers!B|