bodypilot90

what would you do?

Can I just eject, land, stop the bus and kill him in a knife fight?

I seriously think if I were successful in bringing the head of Saddam back to my unit, they'd let the intentional crash landing of a $10 million aircraft slide.

I would wanna keep the head though. I need a new ashtray.B|

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

I don't quite get this post....

Having been in the military and subject to all those bullshit "You're driving a truck filled with Marines down a narrow mountain road and come around a curve only to find a child in the road you have two choices, hit the child or.... etc" I know what the so-called "right" answer is.... but what is the point of this post?

It almost sounds like you are hoping for this scenario? Would you have an ounce of regret for the kids you blew away, even if they are "ONLY" Iraqis?

It is SO easy for people in this country to be glib about shit like this... Most of us have not experienced a war fought on OUR doorstep and in OUR frontyards, and seen our cities destroyed, etc. I am NOT talking about 9/11, or all the servicemen who have given their lives on foreign soil.

I am talkng about sustained, devastating, infrastructure-eliminating warfare committed on US soil...

Think about that before you so happily speculate on the killing of innocent children to get some guy who we were buddies with for a LONG friggin time, dude.

do my best to stop the bus maybe putting a bomb into the road infront of the bus, stay on station as long as fuel permits and radio his postition to the nearist Chopper equipted SF units and let them pick his dumb ass up.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

That kinda goes along with my original idea, but I chose to keep it to myself. What the hell. I think I would have bolt the head to the wall of my bathroom, cut the top off, invert it for the ashtray, then wire his jaw open so I could use it as a tp dispenser.

I think I would probably go ahead and disembowel him while I had the chance as well, so I could braid and dry his small intestines to make some new bling bling. Everyone would be so jealous.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

You are flying in a F-15. SH is in a school bus with 10 kids. It's your call. Do you take the bus out or let him pass into Iran? Hawks and Doves are invited to reply

i would only "take them out" if there was a minimum of oh, let's say at least 50 innocent children on the bus. that way, i could kill their leader and prove i'm a radical, racists hateful bastad. after all, we are superior to them right? their just cheezy arab muslims, meaningless people, just breathing our oxygen.

Edited to take out personal attack. I believe Richard is saying this tongue-in-cheek, before anyone bashes him for it. ` Skymama
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

You are flying in a F-15. SH is in a school bus with 10 kids. It's your call. Do you take the bus out or let him pass into Iran? Hawks and Doves are invited to reply

i would only "take them out" if there was a minimum of oh, let's say at least 50 innocent children on the bus. that way, i could kill their leader and prove i'm a radical, racists hateful bastad. after all, we are superior to them right? their just cheezy arab muslims, meaningless people, just breathing our oxygen.

whoa man your getting kinda close to that line. Ease off and take a breath.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Isn't there a reward on his head? Well, since I would have it, literally, I could cash some in for gold and have the whole thing gilded. Maybe I will even remove the eyes from his head and have them gilded too and attach them to his intestines to really make the bling sparkle.

He's a chunky guy and you know, I am not the type of guy to let things go to waste, so I might have to bring back a slab of fat too, so I could render it and make tiny soap balls that would automatically dispense from his empty eye sockets when I tugged on his nose or something.

mike

your a ...... ***

Your denotes ownership. I think that to be effective in your insults, using the proper wording is key. See how I used the possessive in the last sentence?

You're is the contraction I believe you were looking for, I think. Shhh, Let's try it again, but correctly this time.

mike

Well, then that kills the gilding plan.

Maybe some rich private collector would buy his foreskin for a handsome wad of cash. Then I could get my secondary alimentary canal bling all shineyed up. Yeah!

mike

I would tell anyone I can that I just spotted him, I would follow him and I would wait for a chopper to continue the track and some special ops to kick the shit out of him without killing the children. If I have to kill children to kill Saddam, Saddam lives. His God will take care of him soon enough. Of course, there's no way in hell I can spot Saddam in a bus in an F-15, much less find out there are children in that bus.

Was it Dostoevsky who said that you should never build an empire on the tears of even a single child?

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

>Do you take the bus out or let him pass into Iran?

Let him pass. Land. Let the Iranians know that the man they've been trying to get for 20 years is about to cross their border, and offer them all the military assistance they want for the ensuing standoff.