PhreeZone

Raeford in April

what kind of nignorgery would i have to do for a klondike bar, uh i mean a monkey hat?

I just noticed that my comrade, Tim (Yes, he's a skymonkey), posted. Very nice indeed.

"it's ten o'clock in central Europe and I don't have any children to look after."

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

ol Le Roy is a videot.... no stills yet...

>Is there anybody in the list above that can shoot good video AND stills of our inevitable record-breaker??

I could do the video, but no stills. No matter who does it I want a copy B|

Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

ol Le Roy is a videot

Ol Le Roy is also a post whore;)

I'll be there Friday afternoon around 2 or 2:30. I want to hit 400 this weekend and I'm at 387 (I think...going to update the log book today) so come out and jump and play.

SP....bring them out and lets all have a blast.

Lisa

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

On the off chance that we find some other kids' parents to pawn ours off on for Saturday night, is there a floor somewhere Merrick and I could crash on? Not sure yet whether we'll be able to pull it off or not, but I'm not paying 100 bucks for an overnight sitter, so we'll see. I'm hoping we can participate in some of the nig-noggery with ya' all though since jumping looks a little sketchy :/

Pammi

Pam,

Maybe Kate can help you out with a babysitter for Sat night since she has a 14 y/o daughter. As for somewhere to sleep we'll make sure you have somewhere so don't worry. I'll throw in my air mattresses when packing tomorrow.

How many jumps do you need to get 100?

See ya soon,
Lisa

--
Hot Mama

You're awesome Lisa! We have an air mattress as well, plus we can bring plenty of blankets and such, so it's no biggie at all. We've done floor sleeping before :) We're both at 97 jumps!

*plus of moving to NC...great DZ's...minus....no family to pawn the kids off on!* :S Dipshit, er, I mean my ex was supposed to get them this weekend, but he bailed...go figure.

ROFL! Daughter is 11 and son is 7. Daughter kinda knows how to pack, but hasn't entirely. She's a wee bit short like her mom so has a bit of a time in arm length as well of course ;) She is fully aware of her future duties tho! Hey, she wants to be a jumper so must earn it eh? She had a good time riding in the jump plane a couple weekends ago..first time seeing mom and dad leaving the plane...she wasn't impressed. :P

You ROCK, SP. I knew a native would come up with an idea.

Ya'll have read that those fruits and nuts want to try and break our impending record... with a King Air. :P

--
Hot Mama

I just had a friend here at work offer to keep them Saturday/Sunday! YEAH! Thank you so much guys! I'm excited now...not been to the monkey lounge ;)

You guys are awesome!

John, thank you very very much.

(Kris...a comeback of the El Nino Lou?)

I knew a native would come up with an idea.

Ya'll have read that those fruits and nuts want to try and break our impending record... with a King Air.

Thanks. I like you already! :P

As far as the record goes, we obviously have at least a full otter load.

A note for those of you who say "my belly-flying skills suck" (humble humble, etc. etc.) and don't think you can be a part of a record: Please leave that at home. Our organizer(s) will of course plan a safe dive, into which experience level will play some part. Otherwise it's not a political deal.

Bring your breakthrough attitude, have fun like the rest of us, and you'll be in there! B|
Arrive Safely

John

Bring your breakthrough attitude, have fun
like the rest of us, and you'll be in there!

EXACTLY...it's all about going in there with a positive attitude. BTW, ya'll don't mind if I yell in the plane do you?:$

--
Hot Mama