PhreeZone

Raeford in April

How many big is the way now? Talent or working on talent? I'm sure between Chuck, Tony & I we can have loads of something ways organized!

If there is enough - how about Chris Wagner? I can always check on a few world champs and see if they want to come out and play.

Packing?? I've been taking extra naps just to get ready for extra cockatillio's!

Has anyone figured out yet that is the weekend for daylight savings time change? Ok - is that an extra hour of sleep, drinking or skydiving?

Kate, honey, sweetie pie, I fear you are a bit cornfused.

Remember, it's "Spring Forward, Fall Back". That means you lose an houe when you set the clock foreard Saturday night.

You'll get it back at the end of October -- makes more fun for the Halloween party!

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I love Chris Wagner. I jumped with him on jump #38. A fairly big deal for me 12 way I think. I got my double falcon, double eagle and my first cutaway. Yes, I bought the beer.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Mouth
Phree
Merrick
Pammi
SkyMonkeyONE and Billybob
Kris
Sunshine
SlotPerfect
PLFKing
CoconutMonkey
LeRoy
Raefordite and Lil' King
TonyT
MattM
LouDiamond
Droopy
Amy
Jabelin79
Dragontail
Brisco
Sunman

OK kids, that is officially 21. That at least makes us legal in GA:D Keep me posted as the week progresses if anyone's plans change.

If you know anyone else who is going to be there get them added to the list so Raefordite knows how to plan.

Hugs to all...I'm so excited.B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

:sigh: you all are depressing me. i cant even come to my dropzone to partake in the nig-noggery. Instead im getting up at 3:30 every morning and to BS all day long. Granted the 80 degree weather is a whole lot better then in NC. Hell I just miss yall;) well except for riding to altitude with CM on Sat mornings:S Mouth....im supposed to be running home this weekend so let me know how much i owe you and ill drop it off with CM to give to you.

"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Gimp, enjoy your time in that hole down there:D We'll be havin a grand ol time up here. See ya when ya get here! Oh, yeah, Mouth, tell him it's about, say, a case of Corona more than the original amount (beer interest is a biyach!)

Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range