mnischalke

Something to make you think...

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! SEAL's?????? Like any of them came from the NAVY???? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! All Marines!!!! paid by the NAVY, loaned from the Marines.....just so the Navy could feel like that had some guys that could shoot straight and fight better than a school girl.

The Marines guarding the ship hav to let the SEALs win, otherwise the Navy will want their money back...sheesh, I thought everyone knew that.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

Funny thing. A Marine is the only member of the armed forces who can switch to another service without going through boot camp.

Of course they are! The other services all leave some of the brains in. The Marine Corps keeps going until there is nothing left. At that point, the jar is empty and it is cheaper for the other services to fill as needed, or leave as is for sponge duties.

;)

When you have something useful to add, please don't hesistate man, just jump right in!!! Stop mumbling over there and sound off like you got a pair.
But bashing Marines will only get NOT invited to all the cool parties......
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

Damn it JJ, I thot I warned you. Do not make me call in Rhino to frag yer ass.

btw, who the fuck do you think trains SEALs? Other swabbies? Hell no. Uncle Sam's finest!

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

OOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! That was cold man. Real cold.
Truth is Marines have their brains re-located to their ass for protection. That way if someone gets lucky and scores a head shot, we can keep on fighting.

Also if you ever see a bunch of Marines standing around scratching their asses....they got headaches and are really just trying to massage them away.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

Calm down! Yer just seething with jealousy, my good man. I am sure you could have been a Marine, if it's any consolation to you. It would have taken a half-dozen blanket parties and some midnight exercises in the sandbox, but I am quite sure they could have broken the individual in you.

Ya know, I never even spoke a word to a recruiter from any of the "sister" services. I have always striven to be the best, not just to be all I can be.B|

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

Hey is it true that in the Air Farce, that rank is so important that most Air Farcians end up sacrificing meaningful relationships in pursuit of furthering their carrers....and the end result is that they tatoo their rank on their dicks....so when they go back to their barracks at night they can pull rank on each other in the shower????? HAHAHAHAHAAAA, oh I just kill myself.......
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"

BWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost choked on a Dorito damn it!:D:D:D:D:D:D

mike

Truth is Marines have their brains re-located to their ass for protection.

No, dude -- they just learn to think with their little heads all the time! That's why we never heard anything much about John Bobbit (wasn't me a Marine?) after his little accident.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

and here i thought that was why marines were the only service who needed name tapes sewn on the back of their pants..that way the navy boys would know how to thank in the morning..after all having sheep on the ship would be to obvious. ;)

It would have taken a half-dozen blanket parties and some midnight exercises in the sandbox, but I am quite sure they could have broken the individual in you.

Probably not. Some of us like to preserve the essential core of personality we were born with, instead of surrendering it to become a a mere "me-too". It takes more effort to retain individual thought while working as a part of a team than it does to become mindlessly subservient to the whims of another person.

Just some food for thought.

The Marines have the highest standards for enlistment of all the Armed Forces ...

Not for officers. Navy academic requirements for commissioning are quite a lot higher, and I think AF requirements are too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

When you have something useful to add, please don't hesistate man, just jump right in!!! Stop mumbling over there and sound off like you got a pair.
But bashing Marines will only get NOT invited to all the cool parties......

No need for me to go to these parties my good man. And I don't bash Marines alone...I don't discriminate. I support members of the US armed forces by doing my duty on the Home Front.;)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Ha! Bobbit. He wasn't a Marine. He was planted in my beloved Corps by one of the "Sister" services to bring shame on us, much like that guy in Texas, who shot kennedy from that book suppository.

He worked at Motor T at The Basic School about six months before he was beheaded. I can say, I never had the displeasure of meeting mr bobbit, yet his coworkers said he was a total douchebag and an obvious plant.

When I hear the name bobbit, I always think of Bilbo and Froto.

mike

that way we can entertain dual trains of thought.........

So in other words, when they tell someone "shut up -- I'm thinking about shit," and their face gets real red -- it's because they're using the assbrain. And that makes perfect sense, too -- most people talk out of their mouths, and we all know that Marines talk out their ass.

Wow -- the stuff I learn here. You guys are really contributing to my education.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

But only Marines have an essential core worth developing. For the rest off you we made up the Army, Airforce and Navy.......So you guys could choose Land, Air or Sea....

Only the Marine Corp was given control over all three and equpped to work there.
JJ

"Call me Darth Balls"