AggieDave

Yall are a bunch of worthless liberals

None of yall mentioned Earth Day. I expected atleast something from the people who care about it...:P

(For anyone who doesn't understand my sense of humor, the post above is a joke).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I've been out all day and night, dancing naked in the forest around a tree. Hasn't everyone?

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I took my car up to 8100RPM in 1st through 4th gears a couple times today. Figure the little four cylinder got the worst MPG ever. Does that count? :P

edit to add: BTW...isn't the correct spelling of "yall" supposed to be "y'all" ? And since you're addressing a "plural" audience, isn't it really then: "All y'all" ?? Not that this Californian is trying to teach a Texan how to speak western or nuthin' ... :P

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

If today is Tuesday, this MUST be Earth!

Noice! Good ol' obscure quotes...

I've been in Belgium on Tuesday once. Several onces, even. In fact, it was way too many onces in a row in the winter. Ever hear of "freezing fog"? You come out of the hotel early in the morning and can't open the car because the door's frozen shut!

My theory on why the Germans have started so many wars is that the weather is so shitty 10 months of the year. What I can't figure out is why they always invade Belgium where the weather's even worse!!!

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

While I am a worthless liberal, by your definition, I much prefer to celebrate Sky-Day.B|

I was going to dance around a tree naked and sacrifice a virgin to ole' mother earth, but this being Aberdeen, virgins are in short supply![:/]:D

How did you celebrate it Dave, did you go out and collect some earth with your truck?B|;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

i prefer to celebrate earth day by getting off the damn thing and looking at it from a distance....say about 3 miles, give or take a few thousand feet. unfortunately the sky was in a bad mood today and wouldn't blue at me, so i remain on the planet all day. oh well, it'll blue soon enough.....

I was going to sacrifice a virgin to ole' mother earth, but this being Aberdeen, virgins are in short supply![:/]:D

You LIAR!!! You all 8 colours of bloody liar.

There is absolutely no shortage of virgins around Aberdeen at the moment! There may be a shortage of human female virgins but I know for a fact that the lambing season has just ended a month ago:ph34r:

(reading this over perhaps I should point out that the intended tone is accusative, not admissive:S. NacMac is the "True Scotsman", I am an Englishman here in Scotland on colonial service & have absolutely NO intention of "going native"... At least not with anything with more than 2 legs).

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

"There may be a shortage of human female virgins but I know for a fact that the lambing season has just ended a month ago"

I've been busy.:ph34r:

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

aside from the fact that is was vi lnin's bday, i listend to cspan radio from the hill today in the car telling me how the environment is getting so much better and all we gotta do is leave things the way they are and it will get even better. (liberal paraphrase, but essentially accurate) just buy new cars and sell your old one. yeah, thats the ticket. fleet turnover is the p.c. term.
namaste, motherfucker.

I was at the Senate hearing in July where the administration presented their "plan" for addressing climate change. It was appalling to watch them advocate voluntary measures and further research, i.e., doing zilch, and then lauding the resulting 18% reduction in the rate of growth of greenhouse gas emissions - not a reduction in emissions, but a less than 1/5th reduction in the growth of emissions. :o

But when their time was up, it was pretty fun to listen to Senator Kerry and a few others rake them over the coals. :ph34r:

PTiger

I'm stepping through the door
And I'm floating in a most peculiar way

yeah, it didnt sound like a hearing today, just an earth day expose. i though i heard colin powell in tere somewhere. they expressed a bit of concern about loss of biodiversity, but now enough to make me go 'hmmm'. if only they were telling us the truth. this is what i think anyway, but what do i know?
namaste, motherfucker.

isn't the correct spelling of "yall" supposed to be "y'all" ? And since you're addressing a "plural" audience, isn't it really then: "All y'all

Sure, if you're a Yankee.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."