Jessica

San Antonians + Beer = Wednesday

Hey Chuck she said she was only going to knock back a few. That does not sound like "VIKING" status to me.

I destroyed a couple of people at the Hill this past week/weekend! Mo was there. It was a hoot. Of course none of them got up before 11 or so. I had already made like three jumps by then. Mo was looking really rough. :ph34r:

When are they going to learn how to DRINK LIKE A VIKING!!!!!!! ?

B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I hope Jess does better tomorrow than last night. Geez...she called it quits after a tiny margarita and two beers.

These Texans can't seem to hang.B|

But I did enjoy watching her kill off 2 pounds of crab legs at Red Lobster last night. I think PETA is after her for that one...;)

Kris

Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Hey! I'm a Texan and I can out-drink any of you guys! Now I may not remember it, but I sure as hell can do it! :P

Noice! Then come join us tomorrow for "Operation Get Fucked Up!"

*must remember to pick up a camera...*

Kris
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Hey Chuck she said she was only going to knock back a few. That does not sound like "VIKING" status to me.

I destroyed a couple of people at the Hill this past week/weekend! Mo was there. It was a hoot. Of course none of them got up before 11 or so. I had already made like three jumps by then. Mo was looking really rough. :ph34r:

When are they going to learn how to DRINK LIKE A VIKING!!!!!!! ?

B|

Very few can claim to drink like Vikings!!! Like my good friend Arthur reminded me, it takes a couple hundred dollars worth of buttery nipples to achieve true VIKING status... that or the blue stuff! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Real Vikings don't drink buttery nipples

Do they butter them up and then lick them? :)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

There is no "the" ghetto bar in San Antonio. Many, many bars can claim that label. :D

Where do you want to go, Jeff? I only know bars in the downtown area and a couple of lame ones near my house.

Ooh, let's hit All-Stars. ;)

Skydiving is for cool people only

Ooh, I was just kidding about All Stars. I don't think I'm in a naked-lady mood this week.

I live in North Central, off 281 between 410 and 1604.

Hey, do you have Christoofar's cell phone #? We should invite him, too.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Damn. I need to look you guys up next time I'm in town visiting the folks. They're pretty close to you, Jessica- Bitters just off 1604.

Hey, y'all should go to Dirty Nelly's or Dick's Last Resort on the river. I got my current job through a cool chick I met at Nelly's, and I spent my 21st b-day at Dick's (started a restaurant-wide spitwad fight on another occasion... good times...)

Have fun y'all!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Good thing its on wedsday, that will give you guys enough time to sober up for sat night at the revolution.
Rumor has it someone is bringing a booze luge.
I think I'm sleeping at the dz that night:S
Brains, if you can make sure and con Jess into coming with you guys.
BTW, you should give Val a call, think she is graduating real soon. Now thats gonna be a party.

Cheers
Bryan

Good thing its on wedsday, that will give you guys enough time to sober up for sat night at the revolution.
Rumor has it someone is bringing a booze luge.
I think I'm sleeping at the dz that night:S
Brains, if you can make sure and con Jess into coming with you guys.
BTW, you should give Val a call, think she is graduating real soon. Now thats gonna be a party.

Cheers
Bryan

I will do that. Val needs to come over and see her grandkids anyway. Smokey and Bandit are daddiesB|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Damn, even the dogs are getting some.
Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe it's 'cause you are a rat!! No, wait, i'm not a rat and i'm not getting any either. . .:S Oh well i'm sure it's not OUR faultB|

I think i am going to lower my standards:o:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.