Viking

Battlefield 1942 Kicks ass!!!

and i have only played the online demo!! Its by no means realistic but damnit its fun to fly a Zero around bomb a tank, bail out pop your chute, snag a jeep and run around an island at break neck speeds! and the cool part is that there are 32 other people doing the same thing!!
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

hehehehe not my fault you pulled high!!! i have gotten pretty good at getting under canopy at just about tree top lvl:D

Yes it does finally someone on here that will like it like me...I have the full version but check this out it gets even better they have come out with a mod now that is present time and you have americans fighting iraq, so rather than a mustang and a zero were talking Migs and a-10 tank killers M1A1 abrams, the whole nine yards man you should really look to get the full game and then see about downloading the mod for it...totally awsome....remember I do have a t-1 connection at work and could set up a dedicated server for something like q2, q3, sof, sof2 and BF1942 iof anyone would be interested.
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

well there are multiple places to d/l the demo, just run a search at google and look up Battlefied 1942 demo and go for it and take you pick.;)

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

You can even do BASE jumping from the buildings.

I was debating about whether to try it, now you've just made up my mind B|:D

It works great. Packing does not take too long either.
----------------------------------------

Speaking of games . . . I have a regular, weekly MOHAA game that I play on Tuesday nights at 8 PM Pacific time.

We have our own dedicated server with low ping times and a couple of pretty good players.

PM me if you want to join in.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

You can even do BASE jumping from the buildings.

I was debating about whether to try it, now you've just made up my mind B|:D

It works great. Packing does not take too long either.

Base off of buildings? what? Ive never seen this in the game.:S
- GQ

-Charles Lindberg

ghost recon rocks...only played it on xbox, but it was very very cool.

Yep i have that game too. Its pretty damn good but it can't touch Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield!!!:o

Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 3 is excellent, but I also have another one that I enjoy as well Delta Force Land Warrior very good as well. perhaps we could all find one that we all agree on then maybe set something up and play. that would truely kickass.;)

What games do you want set up for server play? I need to know what ones and at what times cause I wont be able to run all of them due to bandwidth and such but I can do one at a time.

- GQ

-Charles Lindberg