Cajones

Ear Hygiene

I use ear candles to clean my ears. You don't have that as an option. Anyone who has ear problems should check them out. You wouldn't believe how much gunk those things get out of your ears.

I watched as my Sister had that done once, funniest thing I ever saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I watched as my Sister had that done once, funniest thing I ever saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do it myself at home. It's amazing how good it works. It does look funny, but the results are worth it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

This thread got the little flaming hot icon thingy in 24 minutes. I think I like that.

Hmm... Does a nice warm swab clean better than a cold one? How about a nice hot paper clip? It should cut right through the wax if it's warmed properly...

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

What? Nose hair is great. I can't seem to grow a really consistent mustache. It doesn't seem to come in thick enough, but if I let my nose hair grow out a little... a little trimming...

Dude!!!

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

Ed, how do you keep that foxy blonde chick? Really.

See, I thought you were going after the ear-hair thing. Now that I'm going bald, I have to shave my ears. It's pretty cool. I just go right from my sideburns right up over each ear.

In a few more years, I'm going to let it grow and do an ear-hair combover.B|

A couple of days ago on German mtv there was a special featuring the guys from Jackass. Towards the end of the program, they had a few people come in and do "Jackass-ish" type stunts. The first guy ate a hot dog doused in urine, which the Jackass dudes could handle... but the next chick up ate a sandwich made with (I know, this is bad) ear wax and hair removed directly from the guys on air.
I thought Johnny Knoxville was going to throw up. He stated that the ear wax consumption was pretty much the most disgusting thing he had ever seen.
Apparently those guys never clean their ears... you should have seen what they were digging out. I think I saw a chihuahua pop out of Steve-O's ear, but I can't be sure.

that's just wrong. :S

later

"There are only a few of us here with access to the proper tools.
Rgoper and NacMac work on oil drilling rigs."
Hehehe...
Y'all gotta have the right tool for the job, its the only way to be sure....;)B|

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

image-1.jpeg

But tell us first how many 'folds' you needed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like SHIT I'll tell ya

And don't force the issue or she'll wipe the floor with your ass. I know she'll do it, I've seen her do it, it's not a pretty site ! :S
Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

I do it myself at home. It's amazing how good it works. It does look funny, but the results are worth it.

What Sunshine doesn't know is that we've secretly replaced one of her ear candles with a firecracker... Let's watch the fun.

--
Hook high, flare on time