Cajones

Ear Hygiene

LMAO...well, you certainly found a subject that hasn't been covered on the forums before, Cajones. :S

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dirty ears is one of my pet hates!!!
I cant stand filthy ears, I once turned a guy down because he had so much gunk build up in his ear....EW!
Perhaps its an obsessive disorder or something!?:S

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

I can remember reading in some ultra high-end stereo magazine (yes, I will read anything if it's in front of me and I'm bored) about the benefits of cleaning one's ears well. I think he even went into some details about locations of gunk and how it would mess up perfect transmission of sound waves.

Said that spending a lot on stereo equipment without having clean ears was pointless.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Besides dirty ears, I also hate ear hair on guys. There was this one guy who was hitting on me at the dz, and I couldn't even listen to him because I was so distracted by all the damn ear hair growing out of his ears!

*Public Service Announcement*
Go in the bathroom right now, guys, and trim that ear hair. Oh, and get the nose hair while you're at it too. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I use ear candles to clean my ears. You don't have that as an option. Anyone who has ear problems should check them out. You wouldn't believe how much gunk those things get out of your ears.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

ARRRRGGHH!!!
Nose hair! **shudders** That's another!

can I add another while we're at it? chest hair that you can plait...I dont mind a little...but when you're able to plait....no. nup. not gonna happen.

Years ago I heard an anecdotal story of a young sailor on an aircraft carrier who was failing hearing tests. His condition was so serious that he was placed in the USN's Hearing Conservation Program.

However, with all the audio checks, nobody bothered to make a physical inspection of his ear canals. Finally, a Corpsman figured out what was going on, and sent him back to his squadron after removing the sailor from HCP, and giving him the dark, chunky pair of 1" long compacted wax columns that had been blocking his ear canals to take with him in a clear plastic bag...:P YUM! :D

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Dirty ears is one of my pet hates!!!
I cant stand filthy ears, I once turned a guy down because he had so much gunk build up in his ear....EW!
Perhaps its an obsessive disorder or something!?

I hate that too. There was a guy i was interested in a long time ago, but his ears were so disgusting i couldn't stand it.

There's nothing worse than kissing a guys ear, and getting a taste of ear wax/soap/whatever else...
NOT that I go digging for gold when I kiss a guys ear....LMFAO!:D

There's nothing worse than kissing a guys ear, and getting a taste of ear wax/soap/whatever else...
NOT that I go digging for gold when I kiss a guys ear....LMFAO

I didn't get that far with the guy. I went out on a date with him once and sitting next to him in the movie theater, i could see his icky ear. After that i was so grossed out i never even kissed him. YUCK!!!

A couple of days ago on German mtv there was a special featuring the guys from Jackass. Towards the end of the program, they had a few people come in and do "Jackass-ish" type stunts. The first guy ate a hot dog doused in urine, which the Jackass dudes could handle... but the next chick up ate a sandwich made with (I know, this is bad) ear wax and hair removed directly from the guys on air.
I thought Johnny Knoxville was going to throw up. He stated that the ear wax consumption was pretty much the most disgusting thing he had ever seen.
Apparently those guys never clean their ears... you should have seen what they were digging out. I think I saw a chihuahua pop out of Steve-O's ear, but I can't be sure.

When walking up to an officer, it is not advisable to say, "Trick or Donut." Seriously.