Unstable

Cats piss me off. POLL!!!!

Rut Ro!! TG is getting fired up! :D:D You better run Unstable, I noticed your a newb to the site.. TG is ruthless.. I know I've seen her cut some guys tie off from around his neck and try to torch it!

Hey TG wants some Tequila? heh ;):D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Slappie quit telling lies......I finally did torch the tie......hehehe

I was just warning him, I didn't want to actually scare him..

*hands TG a shot and a zippo.. go get um gurl*

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Oh, now, don't get me wrong here. I never intentionally harm cats, I just don't really like them. Try and tell that to them though. I'm a freakin cat magnet. I inherited a beautiful female black Persian in 1991 the hard way.
My room mate had cats. Lots of cats. All were neutered males. Her former room mate had this Persian. This cat was the bitch from hell. She hated everybody, even her owner. She ran, she hid, and she attacked everyone that attempted to even get close to her.

Well, the first night I was there we were sitting in the living room watching TV. This cat climbs up on my lap, curls up, and falls asleep purring. My room mate told me I just got myself a cat. That's when she told me about her. I couldn't believe it, and neither could my room mate.

I kept that kitty until age got the better of her. That's the only cat I ever liked, and that's probably only because she hated everyone else.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

GEEEEEZE, everybody is taking this WAAAY to seriously! I don't do actual harm to cats, i never have. I don't know anybody who does. I just don't like them. 70% of people are taking this post WAAAAY to seriously. JOKE!!! LIGHTEN UP!!!
I even had a cat for a while. I didn't necessarily like him, but i took good care of him. His name was lelo.

sds

p.s. you people are not fun >:(

=========Shaun ==========

Cats kick ass. They are frequently much smarter than their "owners", a term which cats scoff. Most dogs are idiots, although some (the ones that have the class to lie around, be mellow, and not bark incessantly) can be tolerated politely. B|

GEEEEEZE, everybody is taking this WAAAY to seriously! I don't do actual harm to cats, i never have. I don't know anybody who does. I just don't like them. 70% of people are taking this post WAAAAY to seriously. JOKE!!! LIGHTEN UP!!!
I even had a cat for a while. I didn't necessarily like him, but i took good care of him. His name was lelo.

sds

p.s. you people are not fun >:(

I wonder if he's been grilled enough yet? Think we should flip him over? LMAO!! I'm not taking this thread seriously, I just happen to have one of the bestest cats in the world.. I just don't dig animal bashing period, be it dogs cats.. Now sheep, I wouldn't bash them either or "Big Chief" will get upset.. There are just things here on these forums we don't talk about.. one is BOOBIES!!!

There are just things here on these forums we don't talk about.. one is BOOBIES!!!

Your search for boobies returned 8035 results

Uh, ok.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

All you have to do is masturbate all day long every day

Need help????:):)

I'm not the one who wants to kill the poor little kittens!

But then, maybe if you have someone helping it doesn't count...

(Edited: I had to take the Catholic comments off because I was afraid of offending someone...)

Cats will always land on their feet when dropped from my fourth floor bedroom window.

Note: I am not serious folks. I have owned two cats. The only two cats in the whole world who were cool. Swear to god. If this post upsets you, please PM Unstable.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.