freeflir29

I'm BAAAAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!

OK Folks....I have accomplished many feats in the last 3 months. Not the least of which was moving from Atlanta to Cleveland in one week. Yep....that included driving 512 miles....apartment shopping....flying back to Atlanta....getting a moving truck for all my junk......and then driving 700 and some miles back here. However, I'm here....in a nice apartment.....close to work....and makin fat cash. Unlucky1.....I have lost your phone number...please PM with it so we can hook up. I'll be back out at Cleveland Parachute center on Saturday to do some "Skyjumping." (It seems to be an Ohio thing) :D Anyway...missed you guys.......I'll be traveling a lot for work so don't be suprised if I call ANY of you up on ANY given day and see what you are doing for dinner. Please....come pick me up....beers on me!!!

who the fuck are you???:P

that is "big chief" clay..... ruler of all sheep.......

clay if ya head to utah anytime ya got a couch to crash on or an rv to stay in if ya want....... and what exactly are ya doing now.. can you finally tell us???? have fun jumping at clevland... next time i'mhome visiiting the parents i'll have to meet ya midway at aerohio and make a few jumps......

http://ndlwpa.com/CONVENT.htm

NIIIIIIIIIICCCEEEEE!!!!! :D

who the fuck are you???***

Dude....sorry I didn't call while I was in Jersey. I didn't put your number in my phone before I left and then when I got there I didn't have any internet access. :( I did make it out to Cross Keys for about 4 or 5 jumps. Even was forced to do the Aouloette (SP?) once. Pretty good for a chopper! Cross Keys is a VERY nice DZ. I was impressed.

Clay, let me know when you are going to be around and a Trip to CSPC might be needed.

I'll be there this weekend!!! B| Just got my reserve repacked and I'm ready to go! B|

Better yet.. Carries Boobies need some attention

I'm sure they do....I could definately accomodate her...;)

can you finally tell us????

Uuummm....NO!!! :D

And thank you so much for the voicemail 2 nights ago complaining about how horny you are....if you would get your ass to chicago i might be able to help you out with that. I know where a few sheep farms are. :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Clay, you haven't posted alot since about the middle of what, March?

Dayum boy, after all that time off, you still carry a 25.9 post per day average?

Holy Sheet!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Btw....like your new avatar. The last time I saw a woman in a position like that, I

Viking took that picture. That boy makes me wanna contort my body in all kinds of positions.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!