Vallerina

I want an asshole

I think the humor is that she's describing wildblue who is her boyfreind.

Are you on the good drugs again today? Or the selective reading drugs...

I'm just getting frustrated with not being able to find a good asshole nowadays.

it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

ok , stand corrected , I guess that is the problem with this type media, not knowing all the characters and just reacting to what is written,

Added that I may be a bit sensitive to Women being
unkind in that manner, thanks to my Ex,

it sucks being a nice guy and having your significant other try to make you be a dick...

I find it refreshing that Vallerina knows exactly what she wants and isn't afraid to ask for it!

Yes! I appreciate that men are starting to like assertive women!

I hear she's got a trapeze...

I don't remember that being at the Convention! :D

Imagine the quick lock on the thread if a man were to look for a woman in such a way....

Rebecca posted a humorous dating application from some asshole that probably is on the same low level as my criteria. This thread hasn't been locked.

I want it to be okay when I am a complete bitch. I don't want to feel bad about it. In fact, I want to celebrate this. How can such a celebration occur with a "nice guy"?
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I think the humor is that she's describing wildblue who is her boyfreind.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Are you on the good drugs again today? Or the selective reading drugs...

Geesh, didn't mean to strike a nerve. I guess you're not really an asshole. So consider yourself lucky that she fell in love with you even though you're such a super sweet guy and not the asshole she wishes she had.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

There is a difference between assertive, aggressive, and a Bitch...

Regardless of your boyfriends qualities, it doesn't make it OK to be a Bitch, a healthy relationship is based on mutual respect.

Everyone has moments of frustration when they would like to blurt out ... YOUR A DUMBASS, or worse, even nice guys... you just want to do it guilt free ...

Sorry there is no free lunch, you cant get something for nothing, and if it is too good to be true... it is !

There is no such thing as guilt free.. thats life!!

So consider yourself lucky that she fell in love with you

Believe me, I do. I actually often wonder what I ever did to deserve such good fortune - but's she's very intelligent and mentally stable - so she must see something there. I mean, hell, I stopped slipping her the drugs a few months ago and she's still with me! Who woulda thought....

Wildblue is an asshole... why can't everyone see that?? I mean god.. he blows off his friends and jumping to lay in bed all day. Thats an asshole if you ask me. >:(

That and he won't give me his bike. He'd rather keep it for him self >:( What type of friend is that?

And you should see how he treats his girlfriend. Makes her pack for her self, makes her manifest herself, even makes her buy her own jump tickets!

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

There is no such thing as guilt free.. thats life!!

No, I live a guilt-free life. I never feel guilty...that implies regret...Why regret something?

I think there's nothing wrong with admitting there are quite a few assholes in this world, and there are proper ways of dealing with them.

I stopped slipping her the drugs a few months ago and she's still with me! Who woulda thought

Did you piss off your supplier? :D

Believe me, I do. I actually often wonder what I ever did to deserve such good fortune

:)

That and he won't give me his bike. He'd rather keep it for him self What type of friend is that?

A smart one

And you should see how he treats his girlfriend. Makes her pack for her self, makes her manifest herself, even makes her buy her own jump tickets!

Because if he did any of that for his feminist girlfriend, he knows that she would throw a hissy fit.

Wildblue is an asshole... why can't everyone see that?? I mean god.. he blows off his friends and jumping to lay in bed all day. Thats an asshole if you ask me.

Don't be jealous...

I've actually helped her pack (mainly just trying to help her avoid more packing injuries) and I'm pretty sure she'd kick my ass if I tried to buy her jumps for her. (edit: ha! you cheated to beat me to it)

Did you piss off your supplier?

Yeah... wouldn't give him my bike (to kill himself on)

Probably has something to do with cold beer....

And bannanas? :D

>>I hear she's got a trapeze...

>I don't remember that being at the Convention!

Hmm. Yep, that was a problem. I'll talk to DJan about getting one for you.

BTW you're famous now! Michael liked that post.

>I want it to be okay when I am a complete bitch. I don't want to feel
> bad about it. In fact, I want to celebrate this. How can such a
> celebration occur with a "nice guy"?

You and I have to have a little talk about alternative relationships one of these days . . .

Because if he did any of that for his feminist girlfriend, he knows that she would throw a hissy fit.

I know a guy who occasionally did that stuff for his feminist girlfriend, and most of the time she thought it was really sweet. :)
Skydiving is for cool people only

I know a guy who occasionally did that stuff for his feminist girlfriend, and most of the time she thought it was really sweet.

I also think it's sweet. MY bf used to pack for me all the time. I think i packed for myself twice at the richmond boogie with him.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hmm. Yep, that was a problem. I'll talk to DJan about getting one for you.

Okay, I just won't think too much about where it's been....

THAT IS SO COOL!!! (hijacking my own thread which is, of course, of very deep importance) Thanks again, Bill! You, the organizers in Tent 3, and my friends Bo and Paula are the main reasons I'm still in this sport :)

You and I have to have a little talk about alternative relationships one of these days . . .

:D Who wants a "normal" relationship anyways?

I know a guy who occasionally did that stuff for his feminist girlfriend, and most of the time she thought it was really sweet.

I know it might be sweet, but you're talking to a girl who has issues with guys opening doors for her...you should've seen him trying to buy me dinner for the first time :D

FYI... if anyone is interested in the [name removed] story on that site..... google's cache is a wonderful thing...

Thanks for the laugh! I read the whole thing, I couldn't tear myself away from reading about this dumb girl. "Did it broke?" hahahahahahaha! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

hmmm.. i didn't see it, and his explanation mentioned he couldn't have or post the article....

or perhaps not the article with her name in it.. dunno...

*shrug* :)

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

Whoops!! My bad! Thanks for posting the link...

Earlier this week, a friend of mine e-mailed me the link to Tucker's site, like, a day before he took the unabridged story down. Too funny. Poor girl- she picked the wrong asshole... (I mean, she probably would've picked one anyway, but this one's got devious friends and HTML skills...)

:ph34r:

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Hey, Woman get my dinner and wash the dishes. Me and the boys are going out at 8 pm so you better have it all done before I go. Can't drink on an empty stomache, unless you want me to come home and puke on the rug again. Oh by the way while I'm all drunk and smelly I will want sex as sson as I climb (or fall) into bed, but don;t worry it will only last a few minutes and you can go right back to sleep. Then you really need to get up early, cook me breakfast, then go work out (you have been putting on a few pound in the hips there honey)! Now would you really want some guy to be an asshole to ya? You deserve better than that! Don't look for an asshole or a nice guy! Look for one who can be honest and himself. That way you will be able to be honest and yourself. Then you can flake because he expects it, and you can call him a dumbass cause he knows it! BTW that was fun righting that stuff. Maybe my ex-wife was right. MAybe I really am an asshole!
[:/]

Dom

Wow, way cool, and I've jumped with her;) Val you have come a long way.

Bill, don't you just hate seeing the kids grow up and leave the tent, NOT:P
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey