kansasskydiver

Stupid whuffo co-worker

I would hate to think like this guy.. what a waste of a life! The last thing I would want to do is give this guy a taste of the wonderful gift of flight. He doesn't deserve it. I personally would avoid his negative ass, and if he asked me about it again I would tell him to take up chess or something, cuz skydiving is not for an additude like his.

-T

Tell him he can jump if he wants, but you need a $12k deposit, in case he happens to lose the rig in freefall.

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Skydiving is not for everyone and I think it's obvious that this bloke was never meant to try the sport. It's ok for a whuffo to ask questions concerning safety (heck it's not like we're playing bridge or something like that), but to threaten you with a lawsuit is uncalled for. As adults we must take responsibility for our actions and if that includes taking the leap out of the airplane, then why should this be any different. If the dude is concerned about his safety, then he should stay on the ground and let the rest of us go about our business of, yes risking our lives while living them to the their fullest.

Blue Skies ... Let's go do a skydive ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

"Oh that wouldn't matter, I'll still sue."

So do you think I should let him jump?

Sounds like he is a bag of wind.

If he does make it out, have him read the waiver
out loud in front of a video camera, signing each section as he goes. Have someone ask if he fully understands after each section.

I doubt you will see him anyway.

Bwhahahahahaha....I've seen it ......hehehhee...its pink

Sandor said it's magenta, and he's the DZO and the DZO is always right. :P

yea but he told everyone else he was just making you feel better........;).....see he wants you to be happy when you jump....:P....I'll tell you what I'll call it whatever makes you happycrosses fingers behind her back

Hey KansasSkydiver, Your friend is all mouth. I'll bet you10 to 1 that he'll never step onto your dropzone or anyone else's for that matter. He obviously has some issues of insecurity going on here. Skydiving is something that you like to do and you would like others to experience the same type of satisfactions that it gives to you. Not everyone is going to try our sport. Not everyone should.

yea but he told everyone else he was just making you feel better

Damnit! I guess I'll just have to put my 135 Hornet in my rig and end this discussion. At least I'll look cool when I crash and burn.;)

(Note to all the canopy nazi's: That is a joke)

Blue Skies
Steve
Ok, so it's pink, but I'm secure in my manhood, and I still look cool coming in under it!

Lioness, if that avatar pic is you, my god are you cute. As for jojo the lawsuit boy, Kansasskydiver, you have nothing to worry about. The mere idea of jumping was enough to scare him so bad he threatened you just for making him aware of the sport! This sad creature will spend the rest of his life on the ground where its nice and safe, occasionally looking up to the inaccessible blue, forever wondering what would have happened if he'd had the sack to follow that lust up into the sky with no safety line. Poor bastard sealed his own fate before he ever even checked out a dz. He has my pity...unfulfilled forever? The worst fate is reserved for those whose own decisions and attitude handicap them more effectively than a .357 round to the knees. Hes not a skydiver and never will be. Fortunately for the rest of us. My .02$
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I feel this to be a very spriritual, moving moment....especially the part about the axe handle.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

chris... don't let this retard jump... he might take a slot I could be on! ;)

but seriously, if he keeps saying he wants to jump, but still threatens to sue, tell him about the less-savoury aspects of the sport... such as the wonderful aromas on the way to altitude.

or you could just tell him to shove it... whatever works for you

MB 3528, RB 1182

Dont busineses have the right to refuse service to anyone??? I think if it were me I'd tell him he CANT jump !! If I owned a business and someone came up to me and said I'll try your "what ever I'm offering or selling" but if anything happens I'll sue..then I would refuse to do business with and explain to then "look there is a risk and if your not willing to except that then I 'm sorry but I wont accept your business!!

jason
Freedom of speech includes volume

Im sorry I must intervene in this but Steve its pink, magenta is also pink sandor is trying to make ya feel better but either way its pink. Ask anyone else outside of jumping and itd still be pink. :D
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Im sorry I must intervene in this but Steve its pink, magenta is also pink sandor is trying to make ya feel better but either way its pink. Ask anyone else outside of jumping and itd still be pink. :D

I knew there was this wierd reason I liked you so much;)

I knew there was this wierd reason I liked you so much;)

Whats to like about me? I just tend to make others do things they are less likely to do on an avg basis. Hmmm it didnt take long for this thread to get HiJacked:D
- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

Please - How do I get rid of that DAMN bar on Explorer???

ps - tell Mr. Weenie it's not for everyone and then listen for the shrinkage. :$

Internet Explorer, click View, scroll down to toolbars, and remove the check by anything that says Yahoo. I have checks by Standard, Address, and links since those I use alot, and I also have a check by lock the toolbars so they don't get messed up on me.

If that doesn't work, pm me and I'll talk you through uninstalling the "Yahoo Experience" while leaving messenger in place.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1