pop

DZ.com RECORD in North California!!!

ALL OF YOU!!! CUT THE CRAP OUT NOW OR TAKE IT TO PM'S!!!!!! Listen to us?!?!?!? we have 5 MAJOR DZ's to choose from and we're bitchin about them "Min'es better, no Mine's BETTER, WAAHH WAAHH!!!!!

Ya know what? Who's organizing this?POP?? WEll, if he is, then he needs to pick the place and make SURE we have enough space for our attempts. END OF STORY....

now, BTFU , all of ya.....

P.S.

Hey JP,what's the ETA on that XL750 anyways?
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Coors light for every one!

didn't Sebazz say "beer"?

I'm glad you lot have gotten over the "where we gonna record bust". Just get on with it and post the photos.

Cypres weenies - don't worry about the landing area - every local will ensure you have your cypres and alti set correctly

Low timers. The landing area is Huuuge - just watch out for the "killer cows" ... and ask to see the Jim McCormick slide on "landing area frowny faces" ;)

Beer line violations are enforced. :$ Right Sebazz?

I think One of the shuttle van drivers is related to an Andretti :P - at least he drives like it

Everyone is far too friendly - and for those inclined, French jokes seem to be tolerated (right R2?)

I learned all this in just one day. Imagine what a whole weekend full of dot commers will be like...

Dave

PS: there's nothing slow about that Kingair either. Send the Cessna 15 minutes ahead!!

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Hi Kath!! Welcome back!! Of course you can join in the fun!!

I drink all beer!! Especially Free beer!! Not a whole lot we can't find around here in terms of brew...

Crapflinger couldn't destroy a Fo shoozle or a shizzle me nizzle...

I don't care about the record so much as I want everybody to get together and have fun.

I have history at both DZ's too... Chopchop. So BTFU!!

Sunshine Grab yo FL boy and come on out...

As fo Perris... Don't count me out.

:)

Hybrid sequential......

yeah...Hybrid!!!! i'll be in the base...

why don't you come on out to Hollister this weekend

Can we do this after the RW record, we can set a dz.com hybrid record, give us freeflyers a chance to get in the record books?

Chop for not knowing that much you sure talk a lot. You sure know how to stir shit up. Then you and a couple of people step in a stir shit up. Especially you recently. I even appologized for the first time you got me heated up and you kept friggin yappin. You'll fit in just great over there.

Geez... just kidding sebazz... didn't realize you were so sensitive... sorry to rile you up...[:/]
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Hey Seb, sorry to burst your bubble, no intention of necessarily hijacking your idea. Just thought it would be fun to see you all in Monterey and the otter would serve your needs better. Hell I think the best thing is if we could get the DZs together to cooperate with each other and do a 2 plane shot. 14 in the King Air and however many left in the otter. Since the otter holds 24 if we had enough DZ.commers we could do a record of 38. It is a possibility and we do have the technology, think the DZOs would go for it?
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

I must agree that Hollister is still the place regardless of how many people. The Landing area is Huge and the wind and fog factor is not as much of an issue.
-
_
---
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto