pop

DZ.com RECORD in North California!!!

I'm not sure.... they DID have 2, but I heard trhat they sold the slow one a while ago.Then again, someday, they'll have that XL750

JPand Ryan both post here regularly...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Cappachino ? Nicaragua ? Need TP for my bungholio!!!! ARRRGGHH!!!

Dude, do you have to ask ?? Of course, I will be there. Someone has to be there to foil the formation, right ?? hehe

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

hey WAIT a SEC... if MATT is on the load, then HE is base (AKA low man)

we're gonna need some extra altitude ;)
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Monterey & Hollister will give us 15K on the average which makes me lean towards those two DZ's...

Like POP said send him your confirmation and we'll play it by ear. We have about a month and a half to plan this.

I'd be willing to go for some other records while we are at it. I just know that the superior Nor Cal flying abilities plus our good buddy Mike from Texas will allow us to knock off some pretty hot shit skydivesB|;):ph34r:...

dude has got to be old... since today seems to be a math day on dz.com.. at 7 jumps a day on average, that would be 783 years of jumping every day... no wonder he is called pop :P

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

I just wanted to point out that Stanley the Fucking Clown has signed up to be on the record jumps.

That's all!

Is the Fucking Clown eligible? I've never seen him on dz.com...
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

Alright, I have added the names of the people that have committed themselves to setting the record. I added them to the original post, if anyone is interested.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Seb...

Come to Monterey ... Come to Monterey ... Come to Monterey ... Expected forecast is good. Otter loads all day. I know of at least 3-4 DZ.commer belly fliers in Marina who I am sure will get on to add to your 10. Or better yet, fly your King Air over and we can do multi-aircraft loads. We can schedule it for a sunset load or two. Then we can let the good times roll!!! Yeee Haaaw! ;)

Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Where's Bytch when you need her? Ya know Seb that's a good question. I just kinda figured that it'd have to be a 2pt 11 way or a 3pt 10 way. :S

that's what I was kind of thinking :S

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

I think it make more sense to fly the Otter over Hollister if you want to make a multi-aircraft load, the landing area is really big. Perfect for a big way! B|
Come on people JOIN IN!!!!

--
Renaud SMA #9
"Mind is like parachute. It only functions when it's open."