pop

DZ.com RECORD in North California!!!

I don't know how you guys are figuring this. Usually, multi-point (sequential) is kept in a separate category than single point for the real stuff. Example - the current sequential world record is a 2-pt 118-way. I think you need to keep the multi-point stuff separate. A multi-point 10-way is harder than a single-point 14-way (last Saturdays experience :D).

alright - I'm in - i just put it in the big empty spot I had on my calendar that weekend... I must admit i am a little scared after the er.. uh... incident in Perris last time... :S

chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

So this has turned in to a Nor Cal attempt. Our first choice DZ is Hollister but we will go to either Monterey or Lodi for their Otter's if need be. Or even Byron for a King Air fomation.

So......Send us a PM...

Let us bring this shit to Nor Cal where it belongsB|B|

Byron has one king air so you'll have to fly the other one in. Davis has plenty of aircraft. Those would be my first choices.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Byron has one king air so you'll have to fly the other one in. Davis has plenty of aircraft. Those would be my first choices.

So are you in? If so PM me your name and phone number
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Ehhh.. Davis only has the one Caravan, Bigger Door tho....

Then again, the Otter will be there, oh never mind 4/12-4/13....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I am kinda anxious to jump at Hollister, but a serious attempt at a record is going to require the Otter, or multiple aircraft.

A Norcal only record will be a first. Any number will establish it.

My thinking on this is there's two categories, like in "real" skydiving (the competitive kind) single formation, and sequential.

We can beat the 10-way sequential out of the King air, or if we want to do a big single formation record, we will have to go multi-plane or Otter.

Any DZ.com RW fliers who want to practice their belly skills are invited to join me at Byron this weekend on Sunday. I'll hang up the camera suit, leave my baggy suit at home, and do bumper-jumps all day.

Lummy? Corndog?

I think at this point we will play it by ear. I want to wait and see how the Raeford folks are gonna do. I am also waiting to see how many people will get back to me and let me know for sure that they will be there. As of right now I have 6 people including myself and Seb. as the times goes by I will let you know more clearly where in North Cal this will take place and what exact record we will be setting. I just know one thing for sure. We WILL set a record as long as the people will have the kind of drive, dedication and belief as Seb and I do
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Ehhh.. Davis only has the one Caravan, Bigger Door tho....

Then again, the Otter will be there, oh never mind 4/12-4/13....

Decipher that.:S

They had 2 caravans, do they not any more? Or am I mistaken altogether.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Any DZ.com RW fliers who want to practice their belly skills are invited to join me at Byron this weekend on Sunday. I'll hang up the camera suit, leave my baggy suit at home, and do bumper-jumps all day.

Lummy? Corndog?

I'll see if I can DRAG lummy out there. ;)
Life is too short. Don't sweat the small stuff.