diverdriver

Hello....my name is Mud Butt!

[Primus bass twanging] My name is Mud Butt! [/Primus sucks!]

So I order a new container from Relative Workshop. I place the order during Winter Expo at SDC. I order it with the new Skyhook. And then of course, I HAVE TO WAIT! So why shouldn't I check each and everday since ordering it whether "Is it in?" Until last week, the answer had been "Let me check....NO!...not yet". I was then informed that if I continued to call there might be a small slip up on the order sheet where the monogram might not come out as "DiverDriver". He he.....very funny....and then I saw.

Well, now it's here and I can't see it but I hear it looks great. Man, this is killing me. I ask saraH to email me some pics. Well, she sends them all right. The last one gave me a start. That's for sure. I'll have to figure a way to get back at her some day. Right now, I will just have to enjoy my new container while I plot my revenge.

My new container HERE

What made me ill at First Sight
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

I ment that as a joke Chris, I wouldn't be happy either if my name was screwed up regardless of what I paid for it. (well almost regardless) How the hell did mud butt get on there though?!?

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

Heh...I converted him to a Vector man!!!! BAwahaha

Ok, really the Skyhook converted him...;)

Heh, saraH did a pretty good job modifying the rig pic...seeing as she used some free-bee application she got with some digital pic's she had developed.

The rig looks awesome in person....not to mention it shows of his cute little butt!!! er should I say MudBut! heehee:)

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto